balance pvp

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Wizardthing
balance pvp

Post by Wizardthing » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:50 pm

pvp is nearly always just getting harassed by the extremely high level players and koth is just like 2 or 3 of the extremely high level players just getting the pots every time because they keep on just murdering everyone that even enters the area. also nerf archers their ability that makes them shoot like 20 arrows NEEDS to be reduced
im a guy that hates many things, especially furries

TheWood

Re: balance pvp

Post by TheWood » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:52 pm

You think the hill isn't fair. Shouldn't the stronger players win?
That seems like a very good suggestion. But arrow hoard isn't that strong, i noticed that lower level players usually complain about this skill. You can easily dodge 1 arrow hoard, if you are far away from the archer you can dodge several arrow hoards. More skilled players can easily dodge them at long and medium range.
Why don't you say something about warriors? They have huge defences, without poison damage only mages could deal with them, but they would be killed by shield reflection. Reflection is still a really annoying skill in PvP.
Mages have clouds. Cloud breath can severely slow and kill any class except tank warriors, they have a chance to get out. Why can mages use cloud breath while moving? It doesn't fit the description of the skill. Clouds are perfect for camping and attacking players on top because they can't attack back.
Archer doesn't need a nerf. Mages and warriors can already deal with archers. I rather think whip master and gunner need a buff.

Wizardthing

Post by Wizardthing » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:15 pm

TheWood wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:52 pm
You think the hill isn't fair. Shouldn't the stronger players win?
That seems like a very good suggestion. But arrow hoard isn't that strong, i noticed that lower level players usually complain about this skill. You can easily dodge 1 arrow hoard, if you are far away from the archer you can dodge several arrow hoards. More skilled players can easily dodge them at long and medium range.
Why don't you say something about warriors? They have huge defences, without poison damage only mages could deal with them, but they would be killed by shield reflection. Reflection is still a really annoying skill in PvP.
Mages have clouds. Cloud breath can severely slow and kill any class except tank warriors, they have a chance to get out. Why can mages use cloud breath while moving? It doesn't fit the description of the skill. Clouds are perfect for camping and attacking players on top because they can't attack back.
Archer doesn't need a nerf. Mages and warriors can already deal with archers. I rather think whip master and gunner need a buff.
okay maybe warriors should be nerfed
im a guy that hates many things, especially furries

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:08 am

In my opinion warriors are overrated at pvp but really bad when comes to farming. Every class had a pros and cons fr

Definitely should nerf that reflection on pvp so annoying as an archer fr
I simp White Lily