PIT MUST BE REWORKED

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Katwastaken
PIT MUST BE REWORKED

Post by Katwastaken » Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:08 am

Ok, I hate this area now. It's been a reason for many players to quit. I don't like Pit anymore, so FULL REWORK

1.) PIT IS AN INESCAPABLE AREA

It's a PVP gamemode, but you cannot leave (but can quit) until one of the players dies. To enter, there's a gate that needs at least two players to open. To exit, there's a door that only opens when there's only one player in the pit. there's should be always have a warning when entering the pit.

2.) NO MORE DROP ALL ITEMS WHEN DEAD (COINS AS WELL).

This is a HORRIBLE feature, and it is the number one reason why many players quit. This must be removed for good.

3.) PIT IS A SPECIAL PVP ZONE

Unlike Koth and taking outposts, This area is purely for PVP.
The pit has a Damage buff. Meaning you'll deal or take more damage in the pit.

4.) KILLSTREAK FEATURE

Each time you kill, your defense will reduce until you get killed. The kill streak feature is displayed at the top of the player's head. Also, kill streaks must have hall of fame records as well. (Your kill streak will also gone if you quit, leave the area or you afk in the middle of pit.)

Welp that's a long text fr hope Robby sees this frfr
I simp White Lily

CrysalWeapon

Re: PIT MUST BE REWORKED

Post by CrysalWeapon » Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:02 pm

the pit is the place where this alt died and i never used it again the yes alt that i am talking now yes the pit is for level 200 or 100 if risky players and
i totally hate it but still its a place meant for 24/7 players who breath Dorito dust and have not touched grass in ages but they have to put a sign that says"if you die then you you lose if you lose you lose progress loss progress mean your items will be dropped there" but if you where a player who fatefully opened maps and understood that the place is cursed like me you will not be fooled like the new players

3ms

Post by 3ms » Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:23 pm

Mfs have pushed this acc and 2 of my alts while afk IT SUCKS

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:15 pm

Support. Pit just became a punishment for afk. Dropping all items on death is a bad feature fr.

skylerr

Post by skylerr » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:38 pm

TheWood wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:15 pm
Support. Pit just became a punishment for afk. Dropping all items on death is a bad feature fr.
reel, only good when u kill pit abusers

skylerr

Post by skylerr » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:40 pm

Katwastaken wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:08 am
Ok, I hate this area now. It's been a reason for many players to quit. I don't like Pit anymore, so FULL REWORK

It's a PVP gamemode, but you cannot leave (but can quit) until one of the players dies. To enter, there's a gate that needs at least two players to open. To exit, there's a door that only opens when there's only one player in the pit. there's should be always have a warning when entering the pit.

This is a HORRIBLE feature, and it is the number one reason why many players quit. This must be removed for good.

4.) KILLSTREAK FEATURE

Each time you kill, your defense will reduce until you get killed. The kill streak feature is displayed at the top of the player's head. Also, kill streaks must have hall of fame records as well. (Your kill streak will also gone if you quit, leave the area or you afk in the middle of pit.)

Welp that's a long text fr hope Robby sees this frfr
honestly, this is to much we need more updates to the core game rather than the pit, it sucks being pushed into it but just sit down or go into the void when afk, there are warnings saying you will everything, not saying this is bad, just saying it doesnt make sense to do this when the core game needs updates

jimruler6

Post by jimruler6 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:58 am

Katwastaken wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:08 am

4.) KILLSTREAK FEATURE

Welp that's a long text fr hope Robby sees this frfrfr

i think pit is okay just that need confirmation massage player will have to answer befor entering area
Bl op fr

cinos

Post by cinos » Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:56 am

Not in a million years, the pit is cruel and it should stay cruel. It's inescapable for a reason, you fall down, you either climb back up or you must face the consequences.

...also if you wanna afk, you can always fall out of bounds or sit on a chair, there is basically zero reason to complain. Imo it adds spark to the game, makes it feel less safe, which is something you want in a supposedly oppressive world.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

EVERLOST6ACCS?

Post by EVERLOST6ACCS? » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:00 pm

I lost 5 accs of pit never will i wantpit removebtje pit

EVERLOST6ACCS?

Post by EVERLOST6ACCS? » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:00 pm

I lost 5 accs of pit never will i wantpit remove. THE pit PLEASE