robby a lot of people are hacking let me telll you HOW

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
[jojo]
robby a lot of people are hacking let me telll you HOW

Post by [jojo] » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:21 am

you know your road blocks? they get 2 animals and jump right on the other animal and jump over road block ND A DUDE LITERALLY DID THAT IN FRONT OF ME I TRIED STOPPING HIM BUT HE HACKED HIS NAME IS THEOLDCOWBOY just hive him another chance. anyways you should make sure like when an animal jumps on anther animal the animal that jumped past through the animal it jumped on. nice work with the error{eliatopia 0 players online} :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D hope you solve this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[Phoenix]

Re: robby a lot of people are hacking let me telll you HOW

Post by [Phoenix] » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:44 am

that is not called "hacking"
Rip Sigma_ :cry:

skylerr

Post by skylerr » Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:57 pm

[jojo] wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:21 am
you know your road blocks? they get 2 animals and jump right on the other animal and jump over road block ND A DUDE LITERALLY DID THAT IN FRONT OF ME I TRIED STOPPING HIM BUT HE HACKED HIS NAME IS THEOLDCOWBOY just hive him another chance. anyways you should make sure like when an animal jumps on anther animal the animal that jumped past through the animal it jumped on. nice work with the error{eliatopia 0 players online} :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D hope you solve this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Error happens on map when ur on a phone a lot of the time, and that’s not hacking lol

Wizardthing

Post by Wizardthing » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:11 am

[jojo] wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:21 am
according to your logic beating eliatopia at level 3 is illegal :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:
im a guy that hates many things, especially furries

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:35 am

thats aint called hacking its a mechanics of the game lel. it cant be avoided unless robby extended those invisible walls at scorpee area. also considering lvl 3 player beating the game is not considered an hacking.
(I know yur gonna debating this but trust me theres no bug abused when reaching templar as level 3. Its just need to be add invisible walls by robby.)

Real hacking SUCH AS CHEATS,EXPLOITS,BROKEN BUG ABUSED,DUPING, etc. lel
I simp White Lily

-Raindrops

Post by -Raindrops » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:16 pm

yo i bea tthe game at level 1