4 Things To Better Eliatopia >>Click to Read<<

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
UnrealEspectrum_
4 Things To Better Eliatopia >>Click to Read<<

Post by UnrealEspectrum_ » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:44 pm

1> They should add a new Purple rune which is the same as the fire rune but faster in attacks and with less damage which also slows down enemies.
2> Why not add each type of dropper for each type of rune with more time than ice? But it make like crazy.
3>Improve the pvp area for cover and make it look like a large pvp area that you can parkour in, basically like an area surrounded by obstacles.
4>implement in the Eliapedia each time a monster drops a rune, it is also marked in the Eliapedia noting that this monster has a chance to drop
a type of rune also saying what type of monster it is.
Remember.. Life is difficult but not impossible, if you sacrifice everything, only then can you change the world.

Zeltonn

Re: 4 Things To Better Eliatopia >>Click to Read<<

Post by Zeltonn » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:12 am

1. No support, it is going to take time to make a monster for the rune to drop. Then, make a chance out of that drop. Also he has to make an area for you to enchant it onto your weapon. So an idea like this is not very good. Maybe robby instead will just buff the fire rune instead but I think it is alr op in pvp and killing certain things.

2. Runes is a VERY good selling business in eliatopia. It will actually make runes have almost no value like ice but luckly, ice is still worth 100k+. If this was done for all runes this would bring down the value for all the other runes. It will just be easy pickings. So you bascially want the business of runes to be destroyed and have no purpose. No support on this either. Although its a bad idea. It does have its upsides(that is for you to figure out, i know already).

3. Is a good idea but only the cover part. The obstacles part makes no sense. Even if u cant be killed from the top with 1 class. The other 4 will. With warrior you can ninja slash, Mage you can use your shield, Gunner you can use the drone and Archer(most important one because it reaches higher than the rest) it can use the arrow hoard but it flys up into the air. All of these depends on hight. So support for the cover area but not the parkour part.

4. 100% support but let me rephrase it for you. It should tell you the rune chances when you kill the monster not when you get the rune. sometimes a rune takes hours or even days to get, not a VERY easy feat.

only 2 of your ideas are good. keep it comming :)
Rip TechnoBlade

HEROBRINE91

Post by HEROBRINE91 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:20 pm

4 THINGS TO BETTER ELIATOPIA !!

1) IMPROVE SERVER
2) IMPROVE SERVER
3) IMPROVE SERVER
4) IMPROVE SERVER

I am dang sure that these 4 steps will make Eliatopia a lot better !!
HEROBRINE91.png
HEROBRINE91.png (166.92KiB)Viewed 448 times
HEROBRINE- "CHANGE is the only CONSTANT."

Iogan

Post by Iogan » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:27 pm

UnrealEspectrum_ wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:44 pm
1> They should add a new Purple rune which is the same as the fire rune but faster in attacks and with less damage which also slows down enemies.
2> Why not add each type of dropper for each type of rune with more time than ice? But it make like crazy.
3>Improve the pvp area for cover and make it look like a large pvp area that you can parkour in, basically like an area surrounded by obstacles.
4>implement in the Eliapedia each time a monster drops a rune, it is also marked in the Eliapedia noting that this monster has a chance to drop
a type of rune also saying what type of monster it is.
i like 3 and 4 but 1 and 2 may make a lot of complications in balancing
XanXus, Arbalist and 1ogan

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:34 pm

Not supporting 1

2 is kinda ok to me but change spawntime (ex 33 mins to drop _rune) to balanced it.

3 4 is kinda ok to me :)
I simp White Lily

UnrealEspectrum_

Post by UnrealEspectrum_ » Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:15 pm

Yeah,Thanks.. but why not new rune,and Also i mean each dropper of each rune in different time.. hmm like in the center of slime factory can be placed one Green dropper,like it drops Random Rune per 1hour or 40 mins.. like That i mean.
Remember.. Life is difficult but not impossible, if you sacrifice everything, only then can you change the world.

/Dragon
Location:i am still logged on here.. but i lost this acc.. omg2 stole it from me

Post by /Dragon » Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:18 pm

idc if robby dont update the game... he needs to improve the servers so no crashing!
I AM STILL LOGGED ON HERE... BUT I LOST THIS ACC... omg2 STOLE THIS ACC FROM ME!! HELP

UnrealEspectrum_

Post by UnrealEspectrum_ » Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:30 pm

Zeltonn with obstacles I mean that they are things to cover high parkour areas to free you from those who want to kill you. Thank you for your great support.., I'm just giving minimal ideas. I am a Programmer Specialized in Ambitions for games, and texture designs, unfortunately I stopped working on things like that, because sometimes I wasted my time. And it was as if all my work was in vain. Thank you for your support :)high parkour areas to free you from those who want to kill you.Let me know for any things I can improve or just resume eliatopia maybe

UnrealEspectrum_

Post by UnrealEspectrum_ » Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:34 pm

It is true that the Problem can hardly be entered daily..Also because maybe robby has not solved the server problem is so that the system believes that Eliatopia is down. Which is why basically the admins must register in the system. Or just Robby has something in mind about everything they've released this month. Hopefully it can improve the error and that more players return to Eliatopia. Porfa robby fixes the problem as quickly as possible.

UnrealEspectrum_

Post by UnrealEspectrum_ » Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:36 pm