EVENT: BLOOD MOON/MONSTER INVASION

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
GrimmyReapy
EVENT: BLOOD MOON/MONSTER INVASION

Post by GrimmyReapy » Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:34 pm

In this event, all monsters including the bosses will invade the villages and cities of Eliatopia once a month.

Details:
- Blood moon lighting
- Monsters are more aggressive: giving them a red glaring eyes should be enough to show it, or maybe some drooling effects and visible veins.
- Blood moon increases the stats of monsters. (The exp should too)
- They will drop more items than usual.
- The bosses should spawn at the last minutes/wave.
- Since there have been suggestion for the blood rune/life-steal rune (i prefer addressing it as "soul stone"), i think it's a good idea to add this for the sake of blood moon thing, and it should be obtainable during the event only. (I think it will fetch players' interest)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just rushed to write this suggestion so it ain't that good hehe.

/Dragon
Location:i am still logged on here.. but i lost this acc.. omg2 stole it from me

Re: EVENT: BLOOD MOON/MONSTER INVASION

Post by /Dragon » Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:42 pm

support!! :lol: the blood moon invasion should repeat every 2 weeks! once a month with low chances of getting the runes will make it too expensive!
Last edited by /Dragon on Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I AM STILL LOGGED ON HERE... BUT I LOST THIS ACC... omg2 STOLE THIS ACC FROM ME!! HELP

/Dragon
Location:i am still logged on here.. but i lost this acc.. omg2 stole it from me

Post by /Dragon » Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:49 pm

but what if some players just started to play the game? i guess this blood moon invasion thing should only be in pvp or the open areas that you use to grind, and make it so that the aliens will guard alion city and you have a choice to leave or stay during the invasion cuz the monsters are stonger :D plus to warn noobs about it make a sign saying how much days is left until the invasion in teplar village and alion city!
I AM STILL LOGGED ON HERE... BUT I LOST THIS ACC... omg2 STOLE THIS ACC FROM ME!! HELP

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:31 pm

bro this aint geometry dash, but blood moon.
Rip TechnoBlade

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:32 pm

GrimmyReapy wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:34 pm
In this event, all monsters including the bosses will invade the villages and cities of Eliatopia once a month.

Details:
- Blood moon lighting
- Monsters are more aggressive: giving them a red glaring eyes should be enough to show it, or maybe some drooling effects and visible veins.
- Blood moon increases the stats of monsters. (The exp should too)
- They will drop more items than usual.
- The bosses should spawn at the last minutes/wave.
- Since there have been suggestion for the blood rune/life-steal rune (i prefer addressing it as "soul stone"), i think it's a good idea to add this for the sake of blood moon thing, and it should be obtainable during the event only. (I think it will fetch players' interest)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just rushed to write this suggestion so it ain't that good hehe.
- i would like to add some more:

-new temporary monsters
- blood moon monsters have special ability unlike the normal variants
- blood moon event items :/

That's I known for now
I simp White Lily

a-AE

Post by a-AE » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:00 am

mabye a blood moon area? like a area that is only open when blood moon is in active that people can go and farm in.. idk