STOP PAY 2 WIN ?

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
CAPTAINSTAR
Re: STOP PAY 2 WIN ?

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Mon May 08, 2023 12:50 pm

Pechetrance wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 7:32 am
It's impossible bro. We all need money, Robby need money too. Why whitemag69 can get elia coins to buy acc? Selling emeralds. Who can get real money from player buying emerald? Robby. If u are Robby, I believe u also want player paying money in this game. Well, the truth is bad, Game inventor only care about how much money they can get from games. That's the problem with this game, p2w and too many scammer. Don't forget why people invented game, for money. The only thing we can do just farm hard and show them the power we have. :cry: :cry: :cry:
YOU ARE TRUE , BUT NOT FULLY. AS AN EXAMPLE, THERE ARE MANY OTHER GAMES TOO WHERE CREATER CAN EARN MONEY BUT, WITHOUT EVEN PROMOTING P2W, LIKE I USE TO A BATTLE ROYAL GAME WHERE ALSO PLAYER CAN BUY EMES, BUT THE THING IS THAT EMES CAN ONLY BE USE TO BUY CUSTOMES AND GUNSKINS WHICH DOESNT CONTAIN SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES, SO BASICALLY THERE, NO MATTER IF A PLAYER BUY EMES HE CAN ONLY MAKE HES PROFILE BETTER BUT CANNOT PERFORM BETTER WITHOUT SKILLS, THATS P2W LESS THERE.

I GUESS THE MODEL ROBBY MADE TO EARN MONEY IS WRONG, BECAUSE HERE EMES PROMOTE P2W, ONE CAN EASY BUY EMES TO CONVERT IT INTO MONEY AND GET GOOD STUFF,

ROBBY CAN MAKE OTHER PAYMENT METHODS WHERE PLAYERS PAY TO GET SPECIAL STUFF WHICH CAN ONLY GET BUYED BY MONEY, THATS A LOT BETTER WAY, FOR EXAMPLE, SOME SPECIAL HATS ,CAPS OR WEOPENS THAT DOESNT GIVE MUCH DAMAGE BUT GOOD FOR SHOW OFF,

ALSO HE CAN ADD OTHER SPECIAL GOOD LOOKING FEATURES IN CHARACTER PROFILE OR PETS WHICH ENHANCE PLAYERS PROFILE BUT DOESNT PROMOTE P2W..

ALSO , THIS GAME IS P2W THATS WHY ITS PERFORMING SO BADLY, ONLY 10K DOWNLOADS IN PLAY STORE,

IN COMPARE, P2W LESS GAMES HAVE MILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF DOWNLOAD DURING SAME TIME EVEN IF THEY LAUNCH AFTER ELIATOPIA
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon May 08, 2023 1:38 pm

CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 12:50 pm
Pechetrance wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 7:32 am
It's impossible bro. We all need money, Robby need money too. Why whitemag69 can get elia coins to buy acc? Selling emeralds. Who can get real money from player buying emerald? Robby. If u are Robby, I believe u also want player paying money in this game. Well, the truth is bad, Game inventor only care about how much money they can get from games. That's the problem with this game, p2w and too many scammer. Don't forget why people invented game, for money. The only thing we can do just farm hard and show them the power we have. :cry: :cry: :cry:
YOU ARE TRUE , BUT NOT FULLY. AS AN EXAMPLE, THERE ARE MANY OTHER GAMES TOO WHERE CREATER CAN EARN MONEY BUT, WITHOUT EVEN PROMOTING P2W, LIKE I USE TO A BATTLE ROYAL GAME WHERE ALSO PLAYER CAN BUY EMES, BUT THE THING IS THAT EMES CAN ONLY BE USE TO BUY CUSTOMES AND GUNSKINS WHICH DOESNT CONTAIN SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES, SO BASICALLY THERE, NO MATTER IF A PLAYER BUY EMES HE CAN ONLY MAKE HES PROFILE BETTER BUT CANNOT PERFORM BETTER WITHOUT SKILLS, THATS P2W LESS THERE.

I GUESS THE MODEL ROBBY MADE TO EARN MONEY IS WRONG, BECAUSE HERE EMES PROMOTE P2W, ONE CAN EASY BUY EMES TO CONVERT IT INTO MONEY AND GET GOOD STUFF,

ROBBY CAN MAKE OTHER PAYMENT METHODS WHERE PLAYERS PAY TO GET SPECIAL STUFF WHICH CAN ONLY GET BUYED BY MONEY, THATS A LOT BETTER WAY, FOR EXAMPLE, SOME SPECIAL HATS ,CAPS OR WEOPENS THAT DOESNT GIVE MUCH DAMAGE BUT GOOD FOR SHOW OFF,

ALSO HE CAN ADD OTHER SPECIAL GOOD LOOKING FEATURES IN CHARACTER PROFILE OR PETS WHICH ENHANCE PLAYERS PROFILE BUT DOESNT PROMOTE P2W..

ALSO , THIS GAME IS P2W THATS WHY ITS PERFORMING SO BADLY, ONLY 10K DOWNLOADS IN PLAY STORE,

IN COMPARE, P2W LESS GAMES HAVE MILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF DOWNLOAD DURING SAME TIME EVEN IF THEY LAUNCH AFTER ELIATOPIA
There's a trading system in game, players can trade emeralds. Even if there were only decorative items, players who don't want to pay real money would want to get emeralds for in-game money. That would give p2w a chance to exist.
Robby only has the benefit from purchasing emeralds. Buying items or accounts for real money doesn't bring him anything and is actually bad for the game.

ElkSlayer5

Post by ElkSlayer5 » Mon May 08, 2023 7:38 pm

CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 4:22 am
ElkSlayer5 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 3:47 pm
CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 4:11 pm

THEY GOT HIGH MONEY THEY TOO CAN RESET TO WARRIOR ANYTIME BRO, BUT ITS NOT FAIR THAT THEY ABUSING MONEY POWER IN GAME
AND YOU CAN RESET TO MAGE ANYTIME 'BRO' QUIT YOUR WHINING WARRIORS HAVE BEST STATS IN GAME AND YOUR COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW GOOD MAGES ARE?? THAT SI JUST PLAIN STUPID QUIT CRYING I AM A MAGE AND I HAVE BEEN KILLED BY WARRIORS, GUNNERS, EVERY OTHER CLASS REALLY THAT ARE AROUND MY LEVEL SO QUIT BEING A BABY
I DIDNT ASK FOR YOUR OPINION U KID SO BETTER SHUT UR F UP AND GET LOST FROM HERE, IF U HAVE DARE THEN PVP ME OTHERWISE DONT SAY BLAH BLAH HERE ITS OUR MATTER DONT TRY TO JUMP HERE U TRUCKER :lol: :lol:
you know whats funny you called me a kid to make yourself look cool.
your not cool. quit preteding your the best i also said i wouldnt win in pvp so shut up you dum FATTIE

ElkSlayer5

Post by ElkSlayer5 » Mon May 08, 2023 7:39 pm

People who think they are cool call other people kid. your not cool captainstar

poopfart65

Post by poopfart65 » Mon May 08, 2023 10:12 pm

i think buying emeralds using real money is a donation and in return you get emeralds for donating to a mmorpg game
well thats kinda how i see it in my perspective

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Tue May 09, 2023 12:53 pm

ElkSlayer5 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 7:39 pm
TOP 11 IN FAME SHOWS WHOS COOL AND WHOS DUMB . SO BETTER KEEP OR OPINION INSIDE UR HEAD :lol: :lol: :lol:
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

ElkSlayer5

Post by ElkSlayer5 » Tue May 09, 2023 8:35 pm

CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 12:53 pm
ElkSlayer5 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 7:39 pm
TOP 11 IN FAME SHOWS WHOS COOL AND WHOS DUMB . SO BETTER KEEP OR OPINION INSIDE UR HEAD :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok so the only reason you have 'friends' is because you are a high level and you think that your better then everyone else
your cocky as sh*t and you are a dummy and by the way this is what you are :arrow: :ugeek:
you think that your 'awesome' because you have 'friends' who dont even know you
THAT DONT MEAN SH*T YOU DUMMY IN THE REAL WORLD WAKE THE F UP

poopfart65

Post by poopfart65 » Tue May 09, 2023 10:36 pm

CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:39 am
SO robby , its me CAPTAINSTAR, from some days i found this a serious problem in eliatopia which may be other guys also experiencing .. so there is a player name WHITEMAGE69 or [TRIS]*KE*LION who had bought many high level accounts from many different players.

SECONDLY, he converted all those accounts into mage as mage is much much broken in pvp at current time, its not my problem as its his choice to change class or not ... but,

he distributed all his high level accounts to his noob guildmates, as he distributed all accounts now he dominates in pvp and all his guildmates help him by using his accounts. MY MAIN PROBLEM IS these guys are literally toxic and WHITEMAGE69 is using his money for bad puppose.

CONCLUSION; I know even you dont want that your game will become pay 2 win so you need to control these activities,

THE BEST THING you can do is to nerf mage very soon becuase it creating a huge disbalance in game, even a low level mage is able to kill high level archer or gunner very easily. pls nerf mage and try to control WHITEMAGE,s account activites or im very sure you will lose many users due to pay 2 win.
may many players agree with me and many do not, BUT this is a serious problem im facing since some days..

i hope you will work on it and try to control these activites, thanks! :cry:
problem 1: if robby nerfed mage to the point that its weak asf then nobody would play as mage anymore. one of my friends made a whip alt account a few weeks after i started playing eliatopia and he is already higher level than me. i play this game everyday and so does my friend but his whip is stronger than my wands. he also has a 2nd mage account who is purely for tanking strong hits from enemies and is 15 levels lower than his whip account.

problem 2: i bet those guys are probably 16-18yos who have a job and they use some of that $50 to buy 1000 emeralds on each acc and they spend their free time grinding in eliatopia and their regular day at work/school. but do they touch grass is that the question :geek:

problem 3: like i said about problem 1 to me mage is straight up stone wall or glass cannon (the goofy ahhh fiberglass set as stone wall and priest set as glass cannon) and the disadvantage about mage is how much mp you use in a day and thats literally just spamming the . button when u need a quick 50 mp refill and besides if you kill the shield you have a lot of time to kill the mage before they get up.

problem 4: just dont go into pvp area at all :lol: :lol: :lol:

problem 5: a low level mage doesnt guarantee a successful win against a high level archer/gunman cuz i did escape an archer trying to shoot me (he ws in koth place L same with a drill set user lol) but i did die to a hammernail set user cuz i got a bit cocky

problem 6: stop arguing and just let the arguments bury themself

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Wed May 10, 2023 11:53 am

poopfart65 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 10:36 pm
CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
SO robby , its me CAPTAINSTAR, from some days i found this a serious problem in eliatopia which may be other guys also experiencing .. so there is a player name WHITEMAGE69 or [TRIS]*KE*LION who had bought many high level accounts from many different players.

SECONDLY, he converted all those accounts into mage as mage is much much broken in pvp at current time, its not my problem as its his choice to change class or not ... but,

he distributed all his high level accounts to his noob guildmates, as he distributed all accounts now he dominates in pvp and all his guildmates help him by using his accounts. MY MAIN PROBLEM IS these guys are literally toxic and WHITEMAGE69 is using his money for bad puppose.

CONCLUSION; I know even you dont want that your game will become pay 2 win so you need to control these activities,

THE BEST THING you can do is to nerf mage very soon becuase it creating a huge disbalance in game, even a low level mage is able to kill high level archer or gunner very easily. pls nerf mage and try to control WHITEMAGE,s account activites or im very sure you will lose many users due to pay 2 win.
may many players agree with me and many do not, BUT this is a serious problem im facing since some days..

problem 1: if robby nerfed mage to the point that its weak asf then nobody would play as mage anymore. one of my friends made a whip alt account a few weeks after i started playing eliatopia and he is already higher level than me. i play this game everyday and so does my friend but his whip is stronger than my wands. he also has a 2nd mage account who is purely for tanking strong hits from enemies and is 15 levels lower than his whip account.

problem 2: i bet those guys are probably 16-18yos who have a job and they use some of that $50 to buy 1000 emeralds on each acc and they spend their free time grinding in eliatopia and their regular day at work/school. but do they touch grass is that the question :geek:

problem 3: like i said about problem 1 to me mage is straight up stone wall or glass cannon (the goofy ahhh fiberglass set as stone wall and priest set as glass cannon) and the disadvantage about mage is how much mp you use in a day and thats literally just spamming the . button when u need a quick 50 mp refill and besides if you kill the shield you have a lot of time to kill the mage before they get up.

problem 5: a low level mage doesnt guarantee a successful win against a high level archer/gunman cuz i did escape an archer trying to shoot me (he ws in koth place L same with a drill set user lol) but i did die to a hammernail set user cuz i got a bit cocky

how you can compare ur small mage acc to a high lvl mage acc you dumb...

secondly, im in top 7 pvp kills so i know much much better about pvp and classes than u . moral of the line: dont try to teach more experienced person.

thirdly, i didnt ask suggestions of nubs like u in my forum, its for robby no care whether he agree or not.. but at least i donat want noobs opinion lol.

fourthly, come in pvp with ur mage i want to tell u something :lol: :lol: :lol:
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

poopfart65

Post by poopfart65 » Wed May 10, 2023 2:41 pm

CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 11:53 am
poopfart65 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 10:36 pm
CAPTAINSTAR wrote:

how you can compare ur small mage acc to a high lvl mage acc you dumb...

secondly, im in top 7 pvp kills so i know much much better about pvp and classes than u . moral of the line: dont try to teach more experienced person.

thirdly, i didnt ask suggestions of nubs like u in my forum, its for robby no care whether he agree or not.. but at least i donat want noobs opinion lol.

fourthly, come in pvp with ur mage i want to tell u something :lol: :lol: :lol:
i think you forgot to read problem 6