STOP PAY 2 WIN ?

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
CAPTAINSTAR
STOP PAY 2 WIN ?

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:39 am

SO robby , its me CAPTAINSTAR, from some days i found this a serious problem in eliatopia which may be other guys also experiencing .. so there is a player name WHITEMAGE69 or [TRIS]*KE*LION who had bought many high level accounts from many different players.

SECONDLY, he converted all those accounts into mage as mage is much much broken in pvp at current time, its not my problem as its his choice to change class or not ... but,

he distributed all his high level accounts to his noob guildmates, as he distributed all accounts now he dominates in pvp and all his guildmates help him by using his accounts. MY MAIN PROBLEM IS these guys are literally toxic and WHITEMAGE69 is using his money for bad puppose.

CONCLUSION; I know even you dont want that your game will become pay 2 win so you need to control these activities,

THE BEST THING you can do is to nerf mage very soon becuase it creating a huge disbalance in game, even a low level mage is able to kill high level archer or gunner very easily. pls nerf mage and try to control WHITEMAGE,s account activites or im very sure you will lose many users due to pay 2 win.
may many players agree with me and many do not, BUT this is a serious problem im facing since some days..

i hope you will work on it and try to control these activites, thanks! :cry:
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

TheWood

Re: STOP PAY 2 WIN ?

Post by TheWood » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:30 pm

A mage is actually very OP in pvp. Clouds do a lot of damage, and breathe doesn't really work as described. This bug gives the mage a serious advantage. Animation after destroying the field is too short for players to deal damage, please extend it by 1-2 seconds. Mages can annoy players at the top of the hill with high damage just by placing clouds at the bottom of the hill.
Warrior's defence is currently too high for other classes (except mages) to kill him in pvp.
Reflection should work like a normal block with less chance. Right now this skill can easily kill whipmaster, mage, or archer by their own damage.
Reduce defence debuff from blind tip skill. Whipmaster is a melee class and lowering defenses hurts a lot. Whirl skill needs a buff, currently this skill heavily relies on luck with critical fireballs strikes.

Pineapple

Post by Pineapple » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:48 pm

bump

Pro_xGamer

Post by Pro_xGamer » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:12 pm

bump
The only pro player in America sweating in Eliatopia

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:07 am

TheWood wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:30 pm
A mage is actually very OP in pvp. Clouds do a lot of damage, and breathe doesn't really work as described. This bug gives the mage a serious advantage. Animation after destroying the field is too short for players to deal damage, please extend it by 1-2 seconds. Mages can annoy players at the top of the hill with high damage just by placing clouds at the bottom of the hill.
Warrior's defence is currently too high for other classes (except mages) to kill him in pvp.
Reflection should work like a normal block with less chance. Right now this skill can easily kill whipmaster, mage, or archer by their own damage.
Reduce defence debuff from blind tip skill. Whipmaster is a melee class and lowering defenses hurts a lot. Whirl skill needs a buff, currently this skill heavily relies on luck with critical fireballs strikes.
True
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

Fav

Post by Fav » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:23 am

hey i dont think robby minds paying to be successful in his own game. considering everyone in this game is buying and selling using it as a marketing place... thats why he added trades into the game.. also i consider minding your own business. if you want to cry about something make it truthful. dont sit here and lie to robby. just because you cant watch your mouth. Also being 1 of the few people who would rather support the creator and what he has made i still buy emes from his paypal store rather then buy from sellers. his may be more expensive but he deserves it for his hard work. stop crying on stuff u cant have. simple go report real things to robby he balanced the game very well in his classes. warrior is OP because its supposed to be tank. whipmaster is op considering ZERO was destroying us in pvp 3 mages vs him yet he was still able to take us on. gunner uses traps and posion zone to be able to keep on damage. hint 1ogan was killing us too. mage is supposed to use magic such as bubble and clouds. Archer has humming missiles to keep us back and hoard in fact. just stop crying the game is very well balanced it is up to player to choose his/her role in this game. if you are a good player u can use your class as an advantage. Please stop bringing up rubish
Peaky Blinders #1 :mrgreen:

Good_luck

Post by Good_luck » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:31 am

TheWood wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:30 pm
we can make poison damage to kill them.

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:25 am

Sorry Capt, but I can't agree with that because it's the player's choice to sold their accounts to Fav. You also can't blame anyone for being capable of buying what they want or need. What Fav did is just a strategy, a strategy that can be countered, though it's up to you if you want to keep up with them by spending more time and money in the game. Plus, wizard class isn't OP at all, they only have advantage because of the bug where they can use storm breath while running or just standing while holding "M" which doesn't consume MP.

CAPTAINSTAR

Post by CAPTAINSTAR » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:48 am

-ZERO- wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:25 am
Sorry Capt, but I can't agree with that because it's the player's choice to sold their accounts to Fav. You also can't blame anyone for being capable of buying what they want or need. What Fav did is just a strategy, a strategy that can be countered, though it's up to you if you want to keep up with them by spending more time and money in the game. Plus, wizard class isn't OP at all, they only have advantage because of the bug where they can use storm breath while running or just standing while holding "M" which doesn't consume MP.
MAGE SHOULD BE NERF FR..
BLOODLINE #1 8-)

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:06 pm

CAPTAINSTAR wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:48 am
-ZERO- wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:25 am
MAGE SHOULD BE NERF FR..
should be fixed*