robby and everyone, pls read thiz

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Hypers2
robby and everyone, pls read thiz

Post by Hypers2 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:36 am

dear all:
i want to make the PVP is balance, because when u exit alion city to pvp area, and there's still 2 place that we need to enter the fair and big pvp area and plz make that 2 place into un pvp able/u cant fight someone there, because I look so many low lvls player r gonna go to teplar village from alion city, but they can get 1 hitted by ppl,

TheWood

Re: robby and everyone, pls read thiz

Post by TheWood » Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:28 am

PvP is a risky shortcut. If a nub went through this area and got killed. That's his problem.
I don't like the way this path works, low level players can get into city and miss talking in renegade hideout.

Joey__

Post by Joey__ » Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:47 pm

TheWood wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:28 am
PvP is a risky shortcut. If a nub went through this area and got killed. That's his problem.
I don't like the way this path works, low level players can get into city and miss talking in renegade hideout.
yeah its a shortcut through the story of the game as well as a shortcut to town-city

Hypers2

Post by Hypers2 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:21 am

well, not just noob, if any ppl r going to teplar from alion, its too hard when u go to teplar from cave, and, ppl sometimes r selling in teplar village, but he is in alion, he wanna go to alion, then he bought very much money becos is 5:00 am server time, then killed, is that FAIR or not FAIR,

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:24 am

Hypers2 wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:21 am
well, not just noob, if any ppl r going to teplar from alion, its too hard when u go to teplar from cave, and, ppl sometimes r selling in teplar village, but he is in alion, he wanna go to alion, then he bought very much money becos is 5:00 am server time, then killed, is that FAIR or not FAIR,
If you are not a noob, then you have no difficulty with going to the city and back through PvP. That's fair. PvP is a dangerous shortcut.
You can buy a teleport booth.