"Cavalcade" #2: The Grace System

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Aloe
"Cavalcade" #2: The Grace System

Post by Aloe » Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:48 pm

Brief Explanation
Basically what I have in mind is a series of purchasable buffs in the pay vault that when bought are applied to all players for a set duration, and these buffs are called "Graces"!

Graces are ideally purchasable only once per 24 hours, once bought, the respective grace will apply a stackable, global buff to all players for a duration of 24 hours before dissipating. The percentage increases given by the grace system is up for debate as well as it's cost, but I believe that it would be nice to see some cooperative pay vault options!

I figured in one of the major cities, there could be a priest you can speak to in order to observe the total of the graces stat buffs, as they would be able to be stacked for each purchase player to player.

Function and Layout
Idol of Riches- All players in game gain a (X)% increase in their gold drops for 24 hours.
Idol of Mastery- All players in game gain a (X)% increase in their XP yield for 24 hours.

These are currently the only two graces I have in mind as of right now, so please tell me what you think of the idea..!

Swagybob

Re: "Cavalcade" #2: The Grace System

Post by Swagybob » Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:55 pm

not a bad idea and the art looks great jim

support!

ElkSlayer5

Post by ElkSlayer5 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:56 pm

I think it's a good idea, it might increase the amount of emeralds bought and that is also a really cool drawing.

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:45 pm

It's not the domination of certain players by money, doesn't sound like a ptw. Support.

Joey__

Post by Joey__ » Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:34 pm

support, buffs are cool ig

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:12 am

I like this idea, but I think the benefits should be decided by the population (meaning I want noone to benefit pfft)

Firstly, it wouldn't be a payvault addition, but instead be a alter located in Neo Robo City (AKA Alion City) at the center of town. Up to 500 emeralds can be inserted into it, and each emerald would equal 1 hour of said bonus being active, this making the duration indefinite (After 1 hour passes, another person can add a single emerald and it'll be back to 500 hours.) of course people aren't that generous so don't be surprised if it stays at 0. On the other hand, $ is $ and drop chances ... are drop chances (acquiring economy).

But we cannot have solely 1 person just insert 500 emeralds and call it a day. The bonus starts at 5% and for every DIFFERENT person that inserts at least 10 emeralds/10 hours the bonus increases by 1%, up to a cap of 20% gold and EXP boost, so 15 different people inserting 10 emeralds each. Sure you could bypass that by having alts idc, to make sure this is as suffering as possible, only Level 35+ can insert emeralds into this alter------ as a bonus to that bonus (heh) for contributing the 10 emeralds they get to be on a leaderboard or some poop idk lol.
KONO DIA DA!