Guild perks

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
masnam
Guild perks

Post by masnam » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:21 pm

Here are my 2 suggestions for guild perks

1. exp sharing (by choice not forced)
2. coin multiplier (Robby can decide the multiplier number)

cyro557

Re: Guild perks

Post by cyro557 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:28 pm

ok yes these would be nice but with them your kinda just bringing back helmet heroes guilds back into this game.. the exp sharing would be overused, A TON. and people would be able to get high levels but just getting boosted. i really dont think it should be moved in this game only because people would abuse it and get a ton of levels. the coin multiplayer would be nice but again people could seriously get a ton of money without grinding much. Basicly what im saying is that I definitely dont think the exp sharing should be in eliatopia.
YT:Nerfski
Discord:cyro557#7569
HH:cyro557
Elia:cyro/cyro557

Rtz

Post by Rtz » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:13 pm

Good perks but broken cause its kinda unfair to other players/class like coin multiplier its kinda op for archer and xp sharing like you're being boosted for free by ur friend because u r lazy or paying emeralds just to get boosted if the emeralds are tradeable(p2w) while others farming so hard just to lvl up.

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:33 pm

Guild Xp sharing should be only up to like 2-5 % so it can't be overused that way. Coin multiplier-well even worse since you can use alts to overuse it. About emeralds currently i don't see a point to be able to trade them. Maybe in the future if Robby adds some cool PV stuff.

SevenDiscord

Post by SevenDiscord » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:41 pm

I suggested that there should be a group/party system, and only people that are +/- 50 or maybe 100 lvl idk away from their lvl then they should not be able to party them, only people that are MAX 50 lvl away from you in minus or plus

NOTE THIS: there can be Party bridges, if we make it MAX 50 lvl then a 150 lvl can Bridge a lvl 100 and a lvl 200 together so that the lvl 200 can boos the lvl 100, So if there are a lvl 100 and 150, if that 150 also tries to invite lvl 200 it should say You cannot do that because there are people that cannot be in party with this member.
Party should not dissamble when you leave the area, it should stay as long as every member wants to leave OR if the party leader wants to leave or dissamble it.
There should be Leadership Skill, Party leader can give an extra Attack or Def or HP or MP or Crit damage and chance, each leadershil skill should increase the amount of bonuses it gives :lol:
I am a Number, please dont Bully me, I can count to Seven.

masnam

Post by masnam » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:54 pm

THESE PERKS WOULD BE OBTAINABLE BY EITHER A LOT A LOT A LOT A LOT OF EMERALDS OR VERY RARE IN GAME ITEM

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:42 pm

A two new year topic, but I like to let player's know something relating to their suggestion was added, even if it's 2 years later. :lol:

So guild XP sharing has been added for the coming update. It will have 3 options.

OFF: Turns the XP sharing off.
NEARBY: Shares 25% of your XP with guild mates in the same area as you. Needs to be on to both give and receive XP.
GLOBAL: Shares 25% of your XP with guild mates ANYWHERE in the game. Likewise, this will have to be on to both give and receive. This one however, is a special payvault only option. Once purchased, your entire guild can reap the benefits and use it. If you leave or are kicked from your guild, the feature will be removed from the guild and will transfer to any new guild you join in the future.

Just to clarify, when I mean 25% of the XP is given to guild mates, that means that 25% is split amongst those members. So if you and 2 other guild members are in the area, those other 2 members will each receive 12.5% individually. So no free XP if being generated, it's just being split.

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:45 pm

I can't believe Robby necro posted.

The world is ending.
KONO DIA DA!

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:41 pm

Robby wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:42 pm
A two new year topic, but I like to let player's know something relating to their suggestion was added, even if it's 2 years later. :lol:

So guild XP sharing has been added for the coming update. It will have 3 options.

NEARBY: Shares 25% of your XP with guild mates in the same area as you. Needs to be on to both give and receive XP.
GLOBAL: Shares 25% of your XP with guild mates ANYWHERE in the game. Likewise, this will have to be on to both give and receive. This one however, is a special payvault only option. Once purchased, your entire guild can reap the benefits and use it. If you leave or are kicked from your guild, the feature will be removed from the guild and will transfer to any new guild you join in the future.

Just to clarify, when I mean 25% of the XP is given to guild mates, that means that 25% is split amongst those members. So if you and 2 other guild members are in the area, those other 2 members will each receive 12.5% individually. So no free XP if being generated, it's just being split.
It would be nice to have an option to be able to chose which players can get the XP. Like for example say me and GonDup are grinding very hard like we usually do in 2 different areas and want to share our XP, but our very lazy (and stinky) guild mate Artemis is just sitting afk on the bench at Alion City like he usually does, with XP sharing on. He's now just sitting there afk, stealing some of the XP me and GonDup are trying to split with no contribution from him. Would be nice to be able to exclude him from the split since he's doing nothing but stinking up the Alion benches.

troopas

Post by troopas » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:39 am

Robby wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:42 pm

Could I also suggest adding a way to blacklist certain players you don't want to benefit?