Guild perks

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Robby
Site Admin
Re: Guild perks

Post by Robby » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:04 pm

Ok thanks for the feedback. I'll wait and see how this goes and if it ends up being a big issue and something player's want, I can add it in.

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:06 pm

This takes 25% of my experience from the monster and gives it to a guild mate or the monster drops 25% more experience and gives it to him?

Troll

Post by Troll » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:08 pm

Finally, guilds will finally have a purpose
TheWood wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:06 pm
This takes 25% of my experience from the monster and gives it to a guild mate or the monster drops 25% more experience and gives it to him?
I thinks this will be best option, so sharing among the guild is promoted, Or at least if more people have it on, extra exp is shared. For example, if you lose 25%, and 5 guildmates have it on, 40% exp is shared.

edk

Post by edk » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:39 pm

GLOBAL: Shares 25% of your XP with guild mates ANYWHERE in the game. Likewise, this will have to be on to both give and receive. This one however, is a special payvault only option. Once purchased, your entire guild can reap the benefits and use it. If you leave or are kicked from your guild, the feature will be removed from the guild and will transfer to any new guild you join in the future.

pretty nuts , alts will get boosted left right and center

troopas

Post by troopas » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:14 pm

edk wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:39 pm
GLOBAL: Shares 25% of your XP with guild mates ANYWHERE in the game. Likewise, this will have to be on to both give and receive. This one however, is a special payvault only option. Once purchased, your entire guild can reap the benefits and use it. If you leave or are kicked from your guild, the feature will be removed from the guild and will transfer to any new guild you join in the future.

pretty nuts , alts will get boosted left right and center
I mean that is kind of the point so Robby is aware of this

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:05 pm

Yes, again 25% isn't freely generated, it's taken as a split from what you'd be normally getting. So in total, there will still be the same amount of XP being generated in game, it will just be distributed differently.

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:45 pm

Robby wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:42 pm
A two new year topic, but I like to let player's know something relating to their suggestion was added, even if it's 2 years later. :lol:

So guild XP sharing has been added for the coming update. It will have 3 options.

OFF: Turns the XP sharing off.
NEARBY: Shares 25% of your XP with guild mates in the same area as you. Needs to be on to both give and receive XP.

Just to clarify, when I mean 25% of the XP is given to guild mates, that means that 25% is split amongst those members. So if you and 2 other guild members are in the area, those other 2 members will each receive 12.5% individually. So no free XP if being generated, it's just being split.
Please don't add any payvault advantages, it's a very bad sign for the future.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

troopas

Post by troopas » Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:30 pm

cinos wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:45 pm
Robby wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:42 pm
A two new year topic, but I like to let player's know something relating to their suggestion was added, even if it's 2 years later. :lol:

So guild XP sharing has been added for the coming update. It will have 3 options.

OFF: Turns the XP sharing off.
NEARBY: Shares 25% of your XP with guild mates in the same area as you. Needs to be on to both give and receive XP.

Just to clarify, when I mean 25% of the XP is given to guild mates, that means that 25% is split amongst those members. So if you and 2 other guild members are in the area, those other 2 members will each receive 12.5% individually. So no free XP if being generated, it's just being split.
Please don't add any payvault advantages, it's a very bad sign for the future.
Sorry but I disagree, unlike tp which would ruin all of game progression, you would still need to find other people willing to enable it for you and if they find you annoying, they'll toggle it so you get nothing. This would mean you would need to find people willing to even HELP you. This ignores though people using alts but I don't see how this is a problem considering in HH I never saw anyone call this a problem there on the forums or in game and you've never mentioned it so I don't see the big deal. (Also yes I know being the same area is vastly different than being literally anywhere else.)

{NZ}Jkl

Post by {NZ}Jkl » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:20 am

Support🙌

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:23 am

sport
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk