(opinion) issue with the fixed global XP

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
aiyaa771
(opinion) issue with the fixed global XP

Post by aiyaa771 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:59 pm

I get it, the xp was duping and the whole global xp idea in general was broken since it came out, but I just wanna speak my mind about what I think about the current global xp. Global xp by no means is a cheap investment, with the use of 750 emes I would hope to get 750 emes worth out of it. Before I saw the price as fair but with how global xp is now... I kinda question the price tag. I liked the broken global xp because it really gave me a sense of guildship because 1) everyone in the guild wants to level fast and 2) you gotta put in some contri in order to stay in that guild. I don't know about other guilds but PB is a really close knit guild and we love helping each other in all ways, but with the recent global xp fix everyone kind of had this loss of motivation. I know Robby is trying his best to make sure this game isn't as broken and messed up as HH was but like global xp was like something I really enjoyed. It made it so I could progress in this game without having to sacrifice my real world duties to do so. I could come on for a couple hours and get my 200k contri in for my guild and know that I've helped everyone.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm basically asking for a global xp rework because as it is right now, it's not worth 750 emes. Lowering the price would mean emes refund to accounts and I don't know anything about making a game but I'd assume giving a bunch of accounts emes back would be tiring. If the price is to be changed I think a 250 eme price tag for current global xp is a little more fair but if not then I would want to see something that shares xp a little nicer with the guild. A higher percentage xp split or even just break global xp again. I don't know. I was just having more fun because I felt less obligated to haev to just sit and grind forever... of course this doesn't apply to everyone and most of this is just naive judgement on my side but like.. eh. DONCAE

TheWood

Re: (opinion) issue with the fixed global XP

Post by TheWood » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:07 pm

Could get experience 5-10 times faster than without global sharing lol. Accustomed to afk getting huge amounts of experience and now it's not nice when the afk level is not flying fast fr. It was the most annoying bug in the game. 750 emeralds for 35-50 people is not that much.
There is no reason to raise level so quickly. I don't think most players would be able to buy level 130-140+ sets, although there are a lot of level 130+ players.

Joey__

Post by Joey__ » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:42 pm

global xp got changed?

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:01 pm

Joey__ wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:42 pm
global xp got changed?
Yes. Now it's really sharing xp instead of just giving everyone same thing. More players, less experience everyone gets. No more xp "duping".

aiyaa771

Post by aiyaa771 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:20 pm

TheWood wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:07 pm
Could get experience 5-10 times faster than without global sharing lol. Accustomed to afk getting huge amounts of experience and now it's not nice when the afk level is not flying fast fr. It was the most annoying bug in the game. 750 emeralds for 35-50 people is not that much.
There is no reason to raise level so quickly. I don't think most players would be able to buy level 130-140+ sets, although there are a lot of level 130+ players.
this is all generally my opinion with how I like the game. I'm not against the game how it is now because I remember pre 1.0 era of eliatopia where I would spend hours grinding my butt just to try to get up a level in the factory, but the capabilities that global xp has right now is not worth it. having 50 people in a guild is nice but you WANT an active guild but you get punished with only receiving like 20xp every other minute. That's even worse than just turning global off entirely and just grinding on your own. Global is supposed to help but functioning like this just makes it redundant and a useless feature. Why spend 750 emes to share xp in an active guild when just grinding alone is faster. Doesn't make sense to me.

Jakub34

Post by Jakub34 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:22 pm

What do you mean I can't p2w and make 1925125012051 exp an hour 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑v

Joey__

Post by Joey__ » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:13 pm

Jakub34 wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:22 pm
What do you mean I can't p2w and make 1925125012051 exp an hour 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑v
u barely ever play the game anymore why do u care :lol:

JoMan2

Post by JoMan2 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:21 am

Jakub34 wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:22 pm
What do you mean I can't p2w and make 1925125012051 exp an hour 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Lel