A way to combat lazy afk players

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Stormzy
Re: A way to combat lazy afk players

Post by Stormzy » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:37 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:06 pm
Stormzy wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:18 pm

Insomnia here

Dont get me wrong here crazy, but hate it when people use the excuse, well I have a life, I mean I have one too, but you don't see me using globe exp, i think a simple fix to this is if a bunch of people just ask and support a change in the exp formula, not choosing the lazy alternative and just using a p2w option,
I'm sorry but that's just my opinion on it, I just feel in this game, me and a bunch of og's put actual work I to our accounts all for it to be shutdown by some lousy p2w feature
I didn't use any excuse lol. I literally said I am a perfect example of why it's not a good thing, I have no idea what your talking about. I mean, if your saying I shouldn't use it then thats just dumb. I may not think its a good idea but I'm still going to use it as long as it exists so I don't get left behind. I also have absolutely no idea what the exp formula has to do with anything, and I have grinded plenty way before xp sharing was a thing.

Sorry I was saying exp formula, pertaining to how much experience is given and how much exp is required to level up, that formula, sorry about the excuse thing, I had read through all the texts, so they kinda just blended together so when I read that I just assumed, my bad crazy, also the whole left behind thing just proves my point why it shouldn't have been added, it's hard to want to put any time in the game when you can just afk, and why put work in when there's others who are gonna outbeat you at the game with a lazy p2w option, so that's just my argument on the point, I and many others have a bad distaste for this payvault item, and it needs to be dealt with as it, is only going to negatively affect the game

-Illumi wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:24 pm
WTF BRUH :evil:
Also, what are you mad at dude?