Reworking the runes system

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Joey__
Re: Reworking the runes system

Post by Joey__ » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:59 pm

MaxBlue01 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:30 pm
Joey__ wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:33 am
MaxBlue01 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:37 pm
You do NOT get enough money to do that.
uhh yeah, lots of people do. you just gotta find the right farming areas, like nature factory, grunts, mushroom, blizzers, crabs, shagdaws, etc.
"Here is an experiment i did a some time ago: around lvl 20 (as an archer) at farming dumtilian (at sewers), you get around 10k to 15k coins per HOUR. Opal bow (lvl 16) cost 25k, opal set (excluding shoes) cost 42k x 3 = 106k, ground boots (lvl 16) cost 45k (which reminder: they are only availible at later areas). Total price? close to 200k. So even if you are doing well and can make 15k per hour, you are still going to grind for around 13 hours, which is a LOT of time for such an early area."

I literally said that before, in this VERY discussion. I'm maybe angry about how many problems the game have, but for me, better that than being illeterate like you, if you can't even read. Facts and maths are on my side, not yours. So unless you can prove a lvl 20 NORMAL player (aka no cheese with a lvl 100+ player) can farm saw guardians easily to gain lot of money quick enough, i still believe i'm the one who is correct on that one.

I mean c'mon... "lots of people do". Like who? Your lvl 100+ friends who already have 100M+ to spend? Or your friend who bought 1k emeralds using real money? Because for me, it is impossible to get enough money by playing NORMALLY (maybe read a dictionnary about what "normal" mean. Oh right, you can't, you don't have one, and even if you had one, you still can't read).

After like crabs, it doesn't matter where you grind. A normal player will have to heavily grind for not a lot of money COMPARED TO WHAT HE HAVE TO BUY. It's like gaining less than 2% total budget (to improve all your equipment) per HOUR. The higher the area, the stronger the enemy is, quickly reaching enemies that are near impossible to beat quick enough. I don't see anyone lvl 40-50 players farming ice golems. I don't see anyone lvl 50-60 farming feral beast. And so on. The money enemies drop (by difficulty) does NOT match how fast equipment prices go up. Like the next enemy you farm gives 25% extra money (meaning in the end, your income will only be boosted by 25%), however ALL the equipment cost like 50%-100% more. For EACH equipment.

Here is a simple exmple to clearly illustrate my point (i'm not using the in-game info for simplicity, but feel free to verify between tropic shop and 2nd allion shop):

Situation 1 (present): you earn 1 000/hour. One equipment for this situation would cost 8 500, meaning a total budget of 51 000 (8 500 x 6). Getting that money will require 51 hours of grinding.

Situation 2 (your next goal): you earn 1 250/hour (25% more than 1 000). One equipment for this situation would cost 15 300 (80% more than before), meaning a total budget of 91 800. Getting that money will require more than 73 hours of grinding, which is 43% MORE grinding time than before, even if you earn 25% more money.
Joey__ wrote:
HOW can they buy both those items and 5+ runes?
becuase, while getting xp gets slower, money amount stays the same. so when your only getting 50% xp each day at mushroom, thhat would also be like 2-3m each day.
"2-3m each day at mushroom" uhh? I'm personally doing at most 60k per hour currently fighting mushroom warriors. Doing my grind for the WHOLE DAY WITHOUT STOPPING only gets 1.4M. And no, i don't believe farming the azulong (blue dragons) for a NORMAL player can give him 2M per day. (Maybe if you were actually grinding the whole 24h, but i don't believe you are grinding 24h every day.). A normal player play at most like 1-2 hours (slightly more on weekends / vacations). So we are still WAY away from "2M per day" at grinding.

Seriously, read ALL the arguments i made BEFORE even attempting to criticise. All you have proven is you are a lazy fool who just want attention instead of trying to help, by saying complete BS stuff.
not so much math and facts as much as exageration lol. i have only 2 freinds thats are lvl 100+ only becuase of global and farming. really, farming isnt even that hard lol. u dont actually have any evedince either, ur only typing words.
as for the only getting 1.4m a day is either you have a bad weapon so u prob were getting defence (aka u are using a bad progressing stategy) or u tried to not talk about all the good drops like 10-15 longs swords and 9-10 protection parts and 1-3 knight shields and 2-3 knight parts you also got, which u could sell to get like almost 1m more. also btw i sold my acc, im on this acc now, and im even at lvl 40 still doing good. its not what u say about "oh higher level players can do so much better its unfair to lower level players lets get rid of saw gardians and blizzers and stuff and ban all the pros"

Joey__

Post by Joey__ » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:13 pm

only real problem is motovation to farm.

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:37 pm

MaxBlue01 wrote:
Joey__ wrote:
MaxBlue01 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:37 pm
You do NOT get enough money to do that.
uhh yeah, lots of people do. you just gotta find the right farming areas, like nature factory, grunts, mushroom, blizzers, crabs, shagdaws, etc.
"Here is an experiment i did a some time ago: around lvl 20 (as an archer) at farming dumtilian (at sewers), you get around 10k to 15k coins per HOUR. Opal bow (lvl 16) cost 25k, opal set (excluding shoes) cost 42k x 3 = 106k, ground boots (lvl 16) cost 45k (which reminder: they are only availible at later areas). Total price? close to 200k. So even if you are doing well and can make 15k per hour, you are still going to grind for around 13 hours, which is a LOT of time for such an early area."
But why would you buy shoes that are not for your set, but for a set that is higher in level?

Joey__

Post by Joey__ » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:01 pm

TheWood wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:37 pm
MaxBlue01 wrote:
Joey__ wrote:

But why would you buy shoes that are not for your set, but for a set that is higher in level?
true... + "regular players" wouldint even know how to get there to buy the shoes at lvl 20

MaxBlue01

Post by MaxBlue01 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:20 pm

Joey__ wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:59 pm
not so much math and facts as much as exageration lol. i have only 2 freinds thats are lvl 100+ only becuase of global and farming. really, farming isnt even that hard lol. u dont actually have any evedince either, ur only typing words.
as for the only getting 1.4m a day is either you have a bad weapon so u prob were getting defence (aka u are using a bad progressing stategy) or u tried to not talk about all the good drops like 10-15 longs swords and 9-10 protection parts and 1-3 knight shields and 2-3 knight parts you also got, which u could sell to get like almost 1m more. also btw i sold my acc, im on this acc now, and im even at lvl 40 still doing good. its not what u say about "oh higher level players can do so much better its unfair to lower level players lets get rid of saw gardians and blizzers and stuff and ban all the pros"
By your own logic:
- where is your proof you are making 2-3M EACH day?
- where is your proof a NORMAL player can make that much money each day (and no, a lvl 100+ still fighting mushroom warriors is NOT what i would consider normal)
- where is your proof a NORMAL player can get "10-15 longs swords and 9-10 protection parts and 1-3 knight shields and 2-3 knight parts" during the few HOURS of grinding per day?

I admit i only focused on coins drops, not on item drops (since they are way too random, and usually not great). Still, at maximum i can only get like 200k from the loot (which again, doesn't happen very often. Usually, it's either almost nothing, or close to 100k. And no, the runes drops are way too rare to be considered as reliable). While it's true i don't have a P5 pellet spitter (like all rich players like you i'm sure), i still think making 60k+ from ONLY coins drops for an hour (which is between 250 and 300 mushroom warriors per HOUR) is pretty decent. So i guess with the loot, it would be somewhere between 100k to 150k / hour. And fyi, no i'm not focusing on defence (with my gunner alt, i die in 2 hit, WITHOUT money power). Stop saying you are better at farming just because you are like 30+ levels higher, with much more money and with a much better gear, yet still farming what could be considered "weak" monster at your current progression.

Finally, at NO POINT have i ever mentionned removing saw guardians. My suggestion is mostly to balance ALL areas to avoid grinding between 50 to 100+ hours at the same area over and over again just to get the next tier of gear, only to progress like 1-2 area of farming.

As for the shoes comment: i used gear based on levels. I'm aware shoes of a specific level are availible later in the progression. I only tryed to use the optimal set at a given level.

Joey__

Post by Joey__ » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:24 pm

MaxBlue01 wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:20 pm
Joey__ wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:59 pm
By your own logic:
- where is your proof you are making 2-3M EACH day?
- where is your proof a NORMAL player can make that much money each day (and no, a lvl 100+ still fighting mushroom warriors is NOT what i would consider normal)
- where is your proof a NORMAL player can get "10-15 longs swords and 9-10 protection parts and 1-3 knight shields and 2-3 knight parts" during the few HOURS of grinding per day?

I admit i only focused on coins drops, not on item drops (since they are way too random, and usually not great). Still, at maximum i can only get like 200k from the loot (which again, doesn't happen very often. Usually, it's either almost nothing, or close to 100k. And no, the runes drops are way too rare to be considered as reliable). While it's true i don't have a P5 pellet spitter (like all rich players like you i'm sure), i still think making 60k+ from ONLY coins drops for an hour (which is between 250 and 300 mushroom warriors per HOUR) is pretty decent. So i guess with the loot, it would be somewhere between 100k to 150k / hour. And fyi, no i'm not focusing on defence (with my gunner alt, i die in 2 hit, WITHOUT money power). Stop saying you are better at farming just because you are like 30+ levels higher, with much more money and with a much better gear, yet still farming what could be considered "weak" monster at your current progression.

Finally, at NO POINT have i ever mentionned removing saw guardians. My suggestion is mostly to balance ALL areas to avoid grinding between 50 to 100+ hours at the same area over and over again just to get the next tier of gear, only to progress like 1-2 area of farming.

As for the shoes comment: i used gear based on levels. I'm aware shoes of a specific level are availible later in the progression. I only tryed to use the optimal set at a given level.
my proof is experience,
and i tell the truth, unlike u.
u say u farm the whole day long and get only like 200k huh? + drops would be 150k ( I KNOW THATS NOT WHAT U SAID BUT U DONT KNOW MUCH 'dops are random' SO IM TELLING U WHAT ITS RLY LIKE) so thats 350kk. yet, when i was gnner, i used s2 p2 i3 gun and s1 p2 gun, NOT p5 pellet, and i could get 100k in 45 minutes. see how the amount of damage effects how much money you make? so i would go to sell items and at the end have like 250k, put it in atm, and go back to get more. sometimes i would do this for like up to 6 hours. what do i have at the end? a couple million coins.

according to you,
"i can only get 60k a hour. im using a death bringer sword. make the prices lower so i can buy all the forsaken stuff at lvl 66. i somehow dont know that level requirments are so pros cant just give a lvl 1 clover set and they are instantly pros, and that they arent what your sopossed to equip at that level.
if you do not do this, i willencourage everyone to leave the game" while i do believe that lvl req should be a bit lower, since globalis a thing now, i dont think that anymore. farming is just fine, especaly at your level, (which im pretty sure its somewhere around 20-30, since you talkin about that lvl region.) farmingis very easy since you level up fast and items dont cost much. u have no reason to complain rn.

MaxBlue01

Post by MaxBlue01 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:26 am

https://prnt.sc/F7uEQdnFV8Ni

says the lvl 43 "archer" with 1 artillery stat and prob p5 guns cheesing with ice golems at area 87. What's your point? That the only way to play the game quickly enough is to cheese? Because i don't see NORMAL players doing that, and i'm pretty sure that's not how Robby want this game to work in the end. And no, playing 10+ hours per day isn't considered normal. Maybe you are too lazy irl so you can afford to play that long. But the majority of kids can't. Stop being arrogant thinking everyone is the same as you, because it's not.

Joey__

Post by Joey__ » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:03 am

MaxBlue01 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:26 am
https://prnt.sc/F7uEQdnFV8Ni

says the lvl 43 "archer" with 1 artillery stat and prob p5 guns cheesing with ice golems at area 87. What's your point? That the only way to play the game quickly enough is to cheese? Because i don't see NORMAL players doing that, and i'm pretty sure that's not how Robby want this game to work in the end. And no, playing 10+ hours per day isn't considered normal. Maybe you are too lazy irl so you can afford to play that long. But the majority of kids can't. Stop being arrogant thinking everyone is the same as you, because it's not.
lol, those are p1. and i literally started using them yesterday. u saw me in 87 bc i was gonna get killed to teleport to mushroom to buy some stuff, but then i had to stop playing. i have the same amount ofmoney as anyone else, i just saved up and spent 250k, and then saved up some more to buy cyborg shoes, i still dont have enough yet. im farmng mushroom warriors with those, not blizzers, but yeah i guess you caught me red handed :lol:

but also, theres a sacrafice to using those too. you can ONLY farm low hp monsters, so no blizzers, they take to long. no saws, no bosses, no feral beasts. btw plz delete that picture i dont want ppl to catch on to the idea also, i mainly made those for the purpose of pvp, which according yo u is bad, but i still like to effortlessly kill people. it gets me pvp points on the leaderboard and it makes me look strong

cinos

Post by cinos » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:45 am

Rune resistance is aids, yes.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:18 pm

cinos wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:45 am
Rune resistance is aids, yes.
Resistance for armor and xp sharing were probably the worst things I've seen in this game :| .
Seriously, resistances are so dumb. Over half a year ago, players were on average 2-3 times lower level than they are now (thanks to xp sharing for frantic increase in level, which makes no sense lol), had less health points and other things. Back then the p3 rune did 12 poison damage that couldn't be reduced in any way. Now rune p5 with boost element will do 10 damage to a player in a full p5 set and a measly 5 damage to a player in a full p5 set with a shield. Health of players with high levels has increased by 2-4 times, and poison damage is less than it was before, while the same shield gives you even more health and poison reducing. Electric and fire resistances make the warrior even more op in pvp. Ice would have been added to lower your defense, but again there is a set with i5 and i5 shield if you are a warrior. Balance has gotten much worse and pvp has turned into a ridiculous game of tank classes with food spamming every few seconds rather than tactical use of your class skills.