Reworking the runes system

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
cinos
Re: Reworking the runes system

Post by cinos » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:02 pm

TheWood wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:18 pm
cinos wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:45 am
Rune resistance is aids, yes.
Resistance for armor and xp sharing were probably the worst things I've seen in this game :| .
Seriously, resistances are so dumb. Over half a year ago, players were on average 2-3 times lower level than they are now (thanks to xp sharing for frantic increase in level, which makes no sense lol), had less health points and other things. Back then the p3 rune did 12 poison damage that couldn't be reduced in any way. Now rune p5 with boost element will do 10 damage to a player in a full p5 set and a measly 5 damage to a player in a full p5 set with a shield. Health of players with high levels has increased by 2-4 times, and poison damage is less than it was before, while the same shield gives you even more health and poison reducing. Electric and fire resistances make the warrior even more op in pvp. Ice would have been added to lower your defense, but again there is a set with i5 and i5 shield if you are a warrior. Balance has gotten much worse and pvp has turned into a ridiculous game of tank classes with food spamming every few seconds rather than tactical use of your class skills.
Atleast you view it as a product of the game's bad balance choices...no seriously, there was no reason to add rune resistance, it was perfectly fine before, I'd argue it was perfectly balanced.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:28 pm

cinos wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:02 pm
TheWood wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:18 pm
cinos wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:45 am
Rune resistance is aids, yes.
Resistance for armor and xp sharing were probably the worst things I've seen in this game :| .
Seriously, resistances are so dumb. Over half a year ago, players were on average 2-3 times lower level than they are now (thanks to xp sharing for frantic increase in level, which makes no sense lol), had less health points and other things. Back then the p3 rune did 12 poison damage that couldn't be reduced in any way. Now rune p5 with boost element will do 10 damage to a player in a full p5 set and a measly 5 damage to a player in a full p5 set with a shield. Health of players with high levels has increased by 2-4 times, and poison damage is less than it was before, while the same shield gives you even more health and poison reducing. Electric and fire resistances make the warrior even more op in pvp. Ice would have been added to lower your defense, but again there is a set with i5 and i5 shield if you are a warrior. Balance has gotten much worse and pvp has turned into a ridiculous game of tank classes with food spamming every few seconds rather than tactical use of your class skills.
Atleast you view it as a product of the game's bad balance choices...no seriously, there was no reason to add rune resistance, it was perfectly fine before, I'd argue it was perfectly balanced.
Players really wanted to add more useless stones for armor, because those are new items! But instead we were able to waste runes on stupid stuff. It was completely perfectly balanced, and now it's not. I remember how awful first version of poison resistance was.

NIGHTFORCE

Post by NIGHTFORCE » Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:40 pm

I agree with this discussion. Why have rune differences? Why do ice, hardening, and sharpening runes have less expenses? :?: I totally agree with the rune shops, because having to grind at one specific area JUST to get one specific rune is very tiring, and maybe even enough to drive someone to one point with no sleep. I hope this reasoning is enough for one subject, and that Robby pays attention to this specific rune suggest.

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Sat Jun 10, 2023 11:47 am

My word on this
Everything about this post was what i was gonna post(except for the suggestions part, i didn't read it). Every single thing here is true. Nothing here is off, but. What I think caused this runes system to go down the drain so badly is because of the bug in 2022. It happened somewhere around june. and in november(i wasn't there for november). High level players raised the prices so they can gain a profit out of this bug. Its just like gaining profit on gay pride month. they raised the emeralds to 300k(today its 500k when i returned 4 days ago) the runes when up crazy high. It doesnt look like the economical structure of this game recovered after those 2 infamous bugs. 2021-2022 was a very good age for eliatopia, execpt grinding in the same spot over and over for hours. So i think that the bug cause this to happen because. This never happened in 2022 nor 2021 and yes, This game is not VERY player freindly. That is bad, very bad. You have to at least have experience in the game to start over again and level up quickly and gain some money(that is if you know the good strat to it). The rich are exploiting emeralds and runes soo much that other normal level players have to follow up on this. Meaning. Their tatics are copied and pasted then by other people. This is very sad, and this is why eliatopia will go down the drain. Because of stupidity and nelagance from robby. Why make an update on hh all of a sudden when this game was getting better in 2022? i litterally saw it with my own eyes but 200 people were playing this game. Bro left hh to update elia and it got better, when hh got bad elia go bad and hh gets updated. conicidence anyone?

Conclusion
level 110 - 180 players will eventually be alone in this game thanks to this broken system, if robbby does not fix this. we are fuck1ng toast.

I am late on this topic, im sorry for that.
Rip TechnoBlade

Katwastaken

Post by Katwastaken » Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:28 am

Zeltonn wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 11:47 am
My word on this
Everything about this post was what i was gonna post(except for the suggestions part, i didn't read it). Every single thing here is true. Nothing here is off, but. What I think caused this runes system to go down the drain so badly is because of the bug in 2022. It happened somewhere around june. and in november(i wasn't there for november). High level players raised the prices so they can gain a profit out of this bug. Its just like gaining profit on gay pride month. they raised the emeralds to 300k(today its 500k when i returned 4 days ago) the runes when up crazy high. It doesnt look like the economical structure of this game recovered after those 2 infamous bugs. 2021-2022 was a very good age for eliatopia, execpt grinding in the same spot over and over for hours. So i think that the bug cause this to happen because. This never happened in 2022 nor 2021 and yes, This game is not VERY player freindly. That is bad, very bad. You have to at least have experience in the game to start over again and level up quickly and gain some money(that is if you know the good strat to it). The rich are exploiting emeralds and runes soo much that other normal level players have to follow up on this. Meaning. Their tatics are copied and pasted then by other people. This is very sad, and this is why eliatopia will go down the drain. Because of stupidity and nelagance from robby. Why make an update on hh all of a sudden when this game was getting better in 2022? i litterally saw it with my own eyes but 200 people were playing this game. Bro left hh to update elia and it got better, when hh got bad elia go bad and hh gets updated. conicidence anyone?

Conclusion
level 110 - 180 players will eventually be alone in this game thanks to this broken system, if robbby does not fix this. we are fuck1ng toast.

I think ye almost unplayable to farm runes when there's a rune shortage and people started to sell runes at excruciating price.

I remember e3 was worth less than 2m, now it's inflated to 13m holy heck ye and p5 became so scarce it rose to 30m ye literally that's more expensive than buying a endgame gear.

Just put that into perspective how you able to maxed out your set if these rune prices are so expensive. Ye yunno you can't. Unless you have no life and just grind runes lel it will take you forever to do that.....
I simp White Lily

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:29 pm

Katwastaken wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:28 am
Zeltonn wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 11:47 am
My word on this

Conclusion

I think ye almost unplayable to farm runes when there's a rune shortage and people started to sell runes at excruciating price.

I remember e3 was worth less than 2m, now it's inflated to 13m holy heck ye and p5 became so scarce it rose to 30m ye literally that's more expensive than buying a endgame gear.

Just put that into perspective how you able to maxed out your set if these rune prices are so expensive. Ye yunno you can't. Unless you have no life and just grind runes lel it will take you forever to do that.....
yes, its almost inhumanly impossible to be a level 40 and to buy runes like a normal person
Rip TechnoBlade