Exclusive Item: Nostalgic Helmet

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Flashlight237
Exclusive Item: Nostalgic Helmet

Post by Flashlight237 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:44 am

So, Cionic Organism and Multiplex Cortex have exclusive items, yet not Colossal or Xantis. I'll give Colossal and Xantis an exclusive item. Behold!:
The Nostalgic Helmet! This is the Helmet Heroes knight helmet drawn in Eliatopia's style. This item would have the exact same stats it did in Helmet Heroes. That is...

Defense: 56
Strength: 7

Though as a result, it's value will increase significantly. It would have an item worth of $164555 according to the game's price formula, which equates to a base resale price of $49366. If accepted, this item would exclusively be dropped by Colossal and Xantis. I think this works because story-wise, the player would wish to go back to simpler times, which Xantis had taken away from the player. The Nostalgic Helmet fits the idea of going back to simpler times perfectly as it is a nostalgic icon among Helmet Heroes players. Yep.

Pro_xGamer

Re: Exclusive Item: Nostalgic Helmet

Post by Pro_xGamer » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:20 am

SUPPORT!
I hope Robby adds this im game.It looks so cool.
The only pro player in America sweating in Eliatopia

Pro_xGamer

Post by Pro_xGamer » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:21 am

Pro_xGamer wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:20 am
SUPPORT!
I hope Robby adds this in game.It looks so cool.
The only pro player in America sweating in Eliatopia

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:36 pm

After the apron became garbage from the saw guards, the cionic has no exclusive item.

C0ck

Post by C0ck » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:10 pm

Bouncer Hat when.

cyro557

Post by cyro557 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:16 pm

support, this looks good
YT:Nerfski
Discord:cyro557#7569
HH:cyro557
Elia:cyro/cyro557

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:21 pm

TheWood wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:36 pm
After the apron became garbage from the saw guards, the cionic has no exclusive item.
You do realize it drops the Burger Boys Hat, right?

cinos

Post by cinos » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:49 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:21 pm
TheWood wrote:
Wish I could get one of those.

Also I find this a bit plain for a "Nostalgic Helmet", as much as I love the knight helm, which imo the forsaken helm is DEFINITELY similar to....

I think with so many HH items ALREADY in the game, something like this has no reason to be called the nostalgic item...it should be something with a lot more communit significance...like, the Phantom Hood...though even that is too COOL to be called the "nostalgia helmet"...

dang...
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:54 am

cinos wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:49 pm
Flashlight237 wrote:
TheWood wrote:

Also I find this a bit plain for a "Nostalgic Helmet", as much as I love the knight helm, which imo the forsaken helm is DEFINITELY similar to....

I think with so many HH items ALREADY in the game, something like this has no reason to be called the nostalgic item...it should be something with a lot more communit significance...like, the Phantom Hood...though even that is too COOL to be called the "nostalgia helmet"...

dang...
I understand your sentiment. The reason why I chose the Knight Helmet from Helmet Heroes is, unlike the crafted gears that held more significance within the community, the Knight Helmet is basically the most often-used Helmet Heroes item outside the playerbase, even though some might be a bit unaware of where the Knight Helmet came from. I dunno if it was used for advertisement more, or if the Knight Helmet was more meme-able than the rest of the stuff in the game. It just somehow seemed more Helmet Heroes to me than the other stuff.

Also, being fair, I did bring back two other Robby staples into the game: the Blue Face Helmet (now part of the Acrylic set) and the Roman Helmet (now part of the Rusted Bronze set).

we_can

Post by we_can » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:07 am

Flashlight237 wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:54 am
cinos wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:49 pm
Flashlight237 wrote:

dang...
I understand your sentiment. The reason why I chose the Knight Helmet from Helmet Heroes is, unlike the crafted gears that held more significance within the community, the Knight Helmet is basically the most often-used Helmet Heroes item outside the playerbase, even though some might be a bit unaware of where the Knight Helmet came from. I dunno if it was used for advertisement more, or if the Knight Helmet was more meme-able than the rest of the stuff in the game. It just somehow seemed more Helmet Heroes to me than the other stuff.

Also, being fair, I did bring back two other Robby staples into the game: the Blue Face Helmet (now part of the Acrylic set) and the Roman Helmet (now part of the Rusted Bronze set).
what if we brought back the hatred helm :flushed:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior