PASSIVE SKILL and SKILLS

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Dreizki
PASSIVE SKILL and SKILLS

Post by Dreizki » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:04 pm

KNOCKDOWN - monsters have chances to knockdown players i think it would be fair to do knockdown effect on a certain skills
COOLDOWNS - i think it would be better for skills to have cooldowns because a lot of players are spamming it and causes lag, it can also deal too much damage in PVP so cooldown would be the best solution for balancing, like when the wizards were nerfed by putting limit to the lightning, i think it would be fair for other classes to have limits to their skills too.

cinos

Re: PASSIVE SKILL and SKILLS

Post by cinos » Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:27 pm

no
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

MaxBlue01

Post by MaxBlue01 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:37 pm

I personally agree with cooldowns. Spamming should never be the main strategy of any PvP game. What's fun about facing someone using storm cloud every 10 seconds, power slash every second, arrow rain every second, grenades every second, snakes every second, ... to name a few. Against a spammer, the only options are either flee or commit suicide. There is no other options, which is even worse in KoH.

IF cooldowns are added, we could then think about knockdown / stun too, since they will also be on a cooldown. If cooldown isn't added, then no. Spammable skills is already very bad, so let's not add stun-locks in the mix.

Joey!!

Post by Joey!! » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:27 am

MaxBlue01 wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:37 pm
I personally agree with cooldowns. Spamming should never be the main strategy of any PvP game. What's fun about facing someone using storm cloud every 10 seconds, power slash every second, arrow rain every second, grenades every second, snakes every second, ... to name a few. Against a spammer, the only options are either flee or commit suicide. There is no other options, which is even worse in KoH.

IF cooldowns are added, we could then think about knockdown / stun too, since they will also be on a cooldown. If cooldown isn't added, then no. Spammable skills is already very bad, so let's not add stun-locks in the mix.
thats why they cost mp ding dong
and every hitof mage does knockback so have nothing to "detail argue" about
8-) 8-) 8-)

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:40 pm

MaxBlue01 wrote:

Makes grinding and killing bosses horrible, pvp dumb. Try to kill a player with 1k hp and 200k defense who constantly eats.

cinos

Post by cinos » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:00 pm

TheWood wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:40 pm
MaxBlue01 wrote:

Makes grinding and killing bosses horrible, pvp dumb. Try to kill a player with 1k hp and 200k defense who constantly eats.
Not that hard mate, the trick is either soft damage or poison depending on what their defense is...

and if it's 200k, it's so obviously soft damage...like, cmon.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111