Buff/Nerf

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
TheWood
Re: Buff/Nerf

Post by TheWood » Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:24 pm

Also pellet spitter needs rpm nerf and power buff, 514 rpm at level 21 is ludicrous, literally you can easily farm blizzers with this gun without giant food costs with level 21+ if you have at least p2 and poison zone.

shekelstein

Post by shekelstein » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:10 pm

TheWood wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:24 pm
Also pellet spitter needs rpm nerf and power buff, 514 rpm at level 21 is ludicrous, literally you can easily farm blizzers with this gun without giant food costs with level 21+ if you have at least p2 and poison zone.
Pellet spitter does NOT need nerf. An archer can put out 16 arrows per second, which is overpowered beyond comprehension in pvp. And with that you can saw guards or blizzards with a mere P4.

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:28 pm

shekelstein wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:10 pm
TheWood wrote:
Pellet spitter does NOT need nerf. An archer can put out 16 arrows per second, which is overpowered beyond comprehension in pvp. And with that you can saw guards or blizzards with a mere P4.
Yet in order to hit anything with all of them he have to be really close to target, differently than gunman. Bringing up only half of true arguments makes post like that way too sided to defend zone and its users. Don't forget that gunman as the only class can deal so much poison damage(even without zone) without the need to be close.

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:14 pm

shekelstein wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:10 pm
TheWood wrote:
Arrow hoard usually have terrible accuracy at long range, 80% of arrows will not even hit you, it also requires mana to use. When gunner can deal huge damage with a normal attack, and also move during the attack.

we_can

Post by we_can » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:03 pm

cinos wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:25 am
we_can wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:32 pm
imagine being able to deal 51 damage per shot as a lvl 40 in pvp. now picture that person fighting an evenly level player with similar runes, but a different class. both players have unruned armor, who do you think would win?
Imagine not being able to instakill a level 40 with just soft damage :\
Ikr if only I could run up to them without them outranging me, moving while they shoot, and killing me in 4 shots, all with a gun that can shoot almost 10 bullets per second
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

cinos

Post by cinos » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:38 pm

we_can wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:03 pm
cinos wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:25 am
we_can wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:32 pm
imagine being able to deal 51 damage per shot as a lvl 40 in pvp. now picture that person fighting an evenly level player with similar runes, but a different class. both players have unruned armor, who do you think would win?
Imagine not being able to instakill a level 40 with just soft damage :\
Ikr if only I could run up to them without them outranging me, moving while they shoot, and killing me in 4 shots, all with a gun that can shoot almost 10 bullets per second
Oh wow you got outranged as a warrior? I'm so surprised.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

cinos

Post by cinos » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:41 pm

-ZERO- wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:19 am
cinos wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:56 am
-ZERO- wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:40 am

Mad? how can I be mad sir? I'm not even denying I got defeated, and bragging about it doesn't support ur denial about poison zone being OP.

You're actually attacking me, not my arguments about poison zone being op. Why? can't you draw a gud statements ser?

Telling me I'm mad, how? Who's the one here who can't afford to go on real class that desperately defending the poison zone u relying on? You're the one who's obviously mad here sir cuz i suggested base damage to be buffed and poison zone be nerfed, plus the fact that most of the players who agreed with this are real gunmans lol. So unpro sir, gotta wash my hands everytime i finish typing a response.

Stop clowning sir, this ain't circus, the only real gunman that I saw who's supporting u is ur guildmate, shekelstein, who has an alt that uses the same strategy. :lol:

He even made a thread "Why I do not support poison zone nerf" - **because our leader, cinos is broke, and he can't afford going on real class, and if this skill got nerfed we will be nothing in KOTH**
Your arguments have basically devolved into acting like a giant baby-biτch dude, I'm done with this thread since better discussion lies in a lot of the other ones, where they atleast bring points more valid than "bragging about defeating top players", and "haha cinos broke". Just wait until Robby either nerfs or buffs it instead of seething, because for someone who is not "mad", all you have been doing is throw around attacks about this being an "invalid" gameplay style, even though you've partaken in unconventional styles in the past (mind if I mention the warrior builds with just enough damage to to knockback, but basically only viable with combos? extremely similar in concept). Like, what IS your point anymore? It's not even following what other players agree with, at this point it is asking to remove all poison (note: "omagawd you killed vortex zoneless??? proof it's brokeeennn!!!"), something basically anyone with half a brain would say is stupid.

Your arguments are all in bad faith.
clown, unlike poison runed pellet spitter, 1m defense warrior can't grind on high level mobs.
That is without a doubt the stupidest fvcking thing you have said this entire thread, you're clueless.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:36 am

cinos wrote:
-ZERO- wrote:
cinos wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:31 am

So are you admitting you're mad I just kicked your αss or was that just a freudian slip?
Mad? how can I be mad sir? I'm not even denying I got defeated, and bragging about it doesn't support ur denial about poison zone being OP.

You're actually attacking me, not my arguments about poison zone being op. Why? can't you draw a gud statements ser?

Telling me I'm mad, how? Who's the one here who can't afford to go on real class that desperately defending the poison zone u relying on? You're the one who's obviously mad here sir cuz i suggested base damage to be buffed and poison zone be nerfed, plus the fact that most of the players who agreed with this are real gunmans lol. So unpro sir, gotta wash my hands everytime i finish typing a response.

Stop clowning sir, this ain't circus, the only real gunman that I saw who's supporting u is ur guildmate, shekelstein, who has an alt that uses the same strategy. :lol:

He even made a thread "Why I do not support poison zone nerf" - **because our leader, cinos is broke, and he can't afford going on real class, and if this skill got nerfed we will be nothing in KOTH**
(note: "omagawd you killed vortex zoneless??? proof it's brokeeennn!!!")
"Omg, i'm killed a player with a REAL class without difficulty. That's balanced!" A full rune clover bow costs 38m, while your balanced gun p5 costs 500k (you literally have no use for any other runes other than poison).

cinos

Post by cinos » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:22 pm

TheWood wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:36 am
cinos wrote:
-ZERO- wrote:

"Omg, i'm killed a player with a REAL class without difficulty. That's balanced!" A full rune clover bow costs 38m, while your balanced gun p5 costs 500k (you literally have no use for any other runes other than poison).
No, again, that argument is in bad faith since all it focuses on is that I killed you with a shιτ gun. Your skill, positioning, and speed do not account here because the only thing that matters is that a cheap gun beat you. That is your only problem. Nobody below you is allowed to win, only those of your finance are allowed to...that is not balance. I miss the days when it was fairly normal to see players challenge those levels or item tiers above them. I used to do that all the time infact.

And also "without difficulty", yeah sure keep adding subjective connotations there bud, I'm sure it will make your point suddenly start existing. There is physically no way for anyone to have a counterpoint to an argument like this. I kill you with zone, it's the zone's fault. I kill you WITHOUT zone, it's poison's fault. Maybe look at your stats for once? The health is legitimately below some of the lower HP players, those btw aren't easy to kill, thank you very much. Even mine aren't perfect really.

When I switch to something even worse for your shιττy build, you better not whine about it like you are now, that'll be a "real class".
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:20 pm

cinos wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:22 pm
TheWood wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:36 am
cinos wrote:

No, again, that argument is in bad faith since all it focuses on is that I killed you with a shιτ gun. Your skill, positioning, and speed do not account here because the only thing that matters is that a cheap gun beat you. That is your only problem. Nobody below you is allowed to win, only those of your finance are allowed to...that is not balance. I miss the days when it was fairly normal to see players challenge those levels or item tiers above them. I used to do that all the time infact.
Miss those days because resistances have been added. It was okay when you could only upgrade armor with hardening stones.