Buff/Nerf

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
cinos
Re: Buff/Nerf

Post by cinos » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:25 am

we_can wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:32 pm
imagine being able to deal 51 damage per shot as a lvl 40 in pvp. now picture that person fighting an evenly level player with similar runes, but a different class. both players have unruned armor, who do you think would win?
Imagine not being able to instakill a level 40 with just soft damage :\
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Kambaal1

Post by Kambaal1 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:56 am

-ZERO- wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:55 pm
Warrior - Lessen the decrease in speed. (Increase the size of main power smash' area of effect so that warriors don't have to be so close to the monsters/players to land the skill because most of the time, only the explosion hits the enemies.)
Archer - slightly lessen the arrow hoard's damage
Gunman - Increase their physical damage so they won't rely on poison damage a lot, and nerf the poison zone
Wizard - Make the protection field stronger now that poison runes can make it pop. (Add passive skill where they will get more damage if they have more MP)
Whipmaster - Lessen the MP consumption (make the snakes disappear once they finished biting 3x and not wait to the said time before they vanish)
Support but not on the archer.
#CrapArts
#Nubs

cinos

Post by cinos » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:57 am

-ZERO- wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:59 pm
I fought 4 players without dropping a single sweat, 4 high lvl players (3 warriors, and 1 whipmaster), It made me feel bored

>tfw too proud to admit you're mad the build didn't kill me
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:39 am

-ZERO- wrote:
cinos wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:15 pm
-ZERO- wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:40 pm
Just noticed that cinos is the only one defending the poison zone aggressively from being nerfed. He's so bothered even though there's a base damage buff, and it's making it obvious that it's the only thing he's relying on...he even got a response for every comment that is against the poison zone lmao. Even if you say p3 and p5 and worth something, it's still nothing against the cost of the latest upgraded gears' cost.

That's why i wouldn't involve the p3 and p5's cost, cuz yah know i have p4 on my gears and still take a lot of poison damage. Imagine that's 6 gears (helm, armor, pants, boots, accessory, and shield) that's 6 pcs poison rune on each stage up to stage 4 against one pellet p5 that requires one poison rune on each stage lol.

And the funny thing I've seen before is when cinos killed Vortex without even using the poison zone. (how much more if he used it? lol!)
"Haha I beat Vortex's butt without poison zone" - then proceeds to deny how op the poison damage with the zone

PS: Just know that even I..would disagree to my own suggestion if poison zone is the only thing i rely on.
Okay but that's nonsense tho since a lot of other players say it's totally fine to do 20 poison damage.

You don't want zone to get nerfed, you want the balance rune to get removed, thanks for admitting you do not actually care about what you were saying all this time, all your argument leads up to is "poison rune bad because I'm mad by 2k HP build got BTFO'd :c".
I'm wondering how can I be mad about my 2k HP being beaten by someone with the same strat but lower HP when I literally stated that "I fought 4 players without dropping a single sweat, 4 high lvl players (3 warriors, and 1 whipmaster), It made me feel bored, you would only get a hard time when you're facing a player with the same strat, even at lower level since they don't need much higher defense due to the reason that I am also using the poison strat which rely on poison and does not have physical damage so even with cheap armor, they could fight me very well", I can also afford to switch classes so I don't that's a reason for me to be mad, and I don't think you're dumb not to understand that sir.

How can this be nonsense when a lot of players that are using the REAL gunman stats and really a gunman (even the top 1 DeathGunner) agreed that poison zone should be nerfed and base damage should be buffed.

I also been on that stats so I know it's OP, It's even better than 1khp archer with 100 archery, and WE, the players with higher level should be the first one to address that sir, I reset for fun with purpose, unlike you who switched to that strategy (not class), only to take advantage of its OP'ness, and because you can't afford going on real class with full gears. Also... even if you say you could buy them, you just won't do it ONLY because of the advantage (u can do gud in pvp with it, while you can still grind exp).

"I would reset if the droids gets buffed", that's what you said before but you didn't, and why? because u know you could stay on that strategy because you can still rely on poison damage to grind exp. (even in Saw Guarduans) So now you're defending it desperately, and I'm not surprised. I mean..I saw your info in the leaderboards...
Muhehehe beating me on the same strat doesn't mean you can play dumb sir, (I mean read this LOL) it even added more thoughts that it's OP :P

I mean, how can you deny that it's OP when you're bragging about killing high level players who spent a lot on their gears using that strat?

Nub is mad because if poison zone got nerfed, he would be nothing unless someone will donate emeralds and gears to him.

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:57 am

cinos wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:25 am
we_can wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:32 pm
imagine being able to deal 51 damage per shot as a lvl 40 in pvp. now picture that person fighting an evenly level player with similar runes, but a different class. both players have unruned armor, who do you think would win?
Imagine not being able to instakill a level 40 with just soft damage :\
Did you expect to do physical damage without artillery? lol

cinos

Post by cinos » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:31 am

-ZERO- wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:39 am
-ZERO- wrote:
cinos wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:15 pm

Okay but that's nonsense tho since a lot of other players say it's totally fine to do 20 poison damage.

You don't want zone to get nerfed, you want the balance rune to get removed, thanks for admitting you do not actually care about what you were saying all this time, all your argument leads up to is "poison rune bad because I'm mad by 2k HP build got BTFO'd :c".
I'm wondering how can I be mad about my 2k HP being beaten by someone with the same strat but lower HP when I literally stated that "I fought 4 players without dropping a single sweat, 4 high lvl players (3 warriors, and 1 whipmaster), It made me feel bored, you would only get a hard time when you're facing a player with the same strat, even at lower level since they don't need much higher defense due to the reason that I am also using the poison strat which rely on poison and does not have physical damage so even with cheap armor, they could fight me very well", I can also afford to switch classes so I don't that's a reason for me to be mad, and I don't think you're dumb not to understand that sir.

How can this be nonsense when a lot of players that are using the REAL gunman stats and really a gunman (even the top 1 DeathGunner) agreed that poison zone should be nerfed and base damage should be buffed.

I also been on that stats so I know it's OP, It's even better than 1khp archer with 100 archery, and WE, the players with higher level should be the first one to address that sir, I reset for fun with purpose, unlike you who switched to that strategy (not class), only to take advantage of its OP'ness, and because you can't afford going on real class with full gears. Also... even if you say you could buy them, you just won't do it ONLY because of the advantage (u can do gud in pvp with it, while you can still grind exp).

"I would reset if the droids gets buffed", that's what you said before but you didn't, and why? because u know you could stay on that strategy because you can still rely on poison damage to grind exp. (even in Saw Guarduans) So now you're defending it desperately, and I'm not surprised. I mean..I saw your info in the leaderboards...
Muhehehe beating me on the same strat doesn't mean you can play dumb sir, (I mean read this LOL) it even added more thoughts that it's OP :P

I mean, how can you deny that it's OP when you're bragging about killing high level players who spent a lot on their gears using that strat?

Nub is mad because if poison zone got nerfed, he would be nothing unless someone will donate emeralds and gears to him.
So are you admitting you're mad I just kicked your αss or was that just a freudian slip?
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:40 am

cinos wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:31 am
-ZERO- wrote:
-ZERO- wrote:

So are you admitting you're mad I just kicked your αss or was that just a freudian slip?
Mad? how can I be mad sir? I'm not even denying I got defeated, and bragging about it doesn't support ur denial about poison zone being OP.

You're actually attacking me, not my arguments about poison zone being op. Why? can't you draw a gud statements ser?

Telling me I'm mad, how? Who's the one here who can't afford to go on real class that desperately defending the poison zone u relying on? You're the one who's obviously mad here sir cuz i suggested base damage to be buffed and poison zone be nerfed, plus the fact that most of the players who agreed with this are real gunmans lol. So unpro sir, gotta wash my hands everytime i finish typing a response.

Stop clowning sir, this ain't circus, the only real gunman that I saw who's supporting u is ur guildmate, shekelstein, who has an alt that uses the same strategy. :lol:

He even made a thread "Why I do not support poison zone nerf" - **because our leader, cinos is broke, and he can't afford going on real class, and if this skill got nerfed we will be nothing in KOTH**

Calling it "balancing thing", when you don't even need to put expertise, and artillery along with the latest guns.
Calling me "mad" after being defeated by you when I was on the same strat, lucky that you're dumb not to realized I also tried 1k hp with 100 artillery and maxed expertise. "I reset for fun with purpose" are u forgetting that one sir? I'm experimenting and the result is:

I'm more op with 2k HP, no expertise, with 2 bone pirate pistols p4, than when I have 1k hp, 100 artillery, and expertise, and 2 drill pistols s3 p5 e5 f5 i5.

cinos

Post by cinos » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:56 am

-ZERO- wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:40 am
cinos wrote:
-ZERO- wrote:

Mad? how can I be mad sir? I'm not even denying I got defeated, and bragging about it doesn't support ur denial about poison zone being OP.

You're actually attacking me, not my arguments about poison zone being op. Why? can't you draw a gud statements ser?

Telling me I'm mad, how? Who's the one here who can't afford to go on real class that desperately defending the poison zone u relying on? You're the one who's obviously mad here sir cuz i suggested base damage to be buffed and poison zone be nerfed, plus the fact that most of the players who agreed with this are real gunmans lol. So unpro sir, gotta wash my hands everytime i finish typing a response.

Stop clowning sir, this ain't circus, the only real gunman that I saw who's supporting u is ur guildmate, shekelstein, who has an alt that uses the same strategy. :lol:

He even made a thread "Why I do not support poison zone nerf" - **because our leader, cinos is broke, and he can't afford going on real class, and if this skill got nerfed we will be nothing in KOTH**
Your arguments have basically devolved into acting like a giant baby-biτch dude, I'm done with this thread since better discussion lies in a lot of the other ones, where they atleast bring points more valid than "bragging about defeating top players", and "haha cinos broke". Just wait until Robby either nerfs or buffs it instead of seething, because for someone who is not "mad", all you have been doing is throw around attacks about this being an "invalid" gameplay style, even though you've partaken in unconventional styles in the past (mind if I mention the warrior builds with just enough damage to to knockback, but basically only viable with combos? extremely similar in concept). Like, what IS your point anymore? It's not even following what other players agree with, at this point it is asking to remove all poison (note: "omagawd you killed vortex zoneless??? proof it's brokeeennn!!!"), something basically anyone with half a brain would say is stupid.

Your arguments are all in bad faith.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:19 am

cinos wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:56 am
-ZERO- wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:40 am
cinos wrote:

Your arguments have basically devolved into acting like a giant baby-biτch dude, I'm done with this thread since better discussion lies in a lot of the other ones, where they atleast bring points more valid than "bragging about defeating top players", and "haha cinos broke". Just wait until Robby either nerfs or buffs it instead of seething, because for someone who is not "mad", all you have been doing is throw around attacks about this being an "invalid" gameplay style, even though you've partaken in unconventional styles in the past (mind if I mention the warrior builds with just enough damage to to knockback, but basically only viable with combos? extremely similar in concept). Like, what IS your point anymore? It's not even following what other players agree with, at this point it is asking to remove all poison (note: "omagawd you killed vortex zoneless??? proof it's brokeeennn!!!"), something basically anyone with half a brain would say is stupid.

Your arguments are all in bad faith.
clown, unlike poison runed pellet spitter, 1m defense warrior can't grind on high level mobs.

KingDeath

Post by KingDeath » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:25 am

I agree with the base damage of gunman being buffed and poison zone be nerfed