Buff/Nerf

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
-ZERO-
Buff/Nerf

Post by -ZERO- » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:55 pm

Warrior - Lessen the decrease in speed. (Increase the size of main power smash' area of effect so that warriors don't have to be so close to the monsters/players to land the skill because most of the time, only the explosion hits the enemies.)
Archer - slightly lessen the arrow hoard's damage
Gunman - Increase their physical damage so they won't rely on poison damage a lot, and nerf the poison zone
Wizard - Make the protection field stronger now that poison runes can make it pop. (Add passive skill where they will get more damage if they have more MP)
Whipmaster - Lessen the MP consumption (make the snakes disappear once they finished biting 3x and not wait to the said time before they vanish)

mike

Re: Buff/Nerf

Post by mike » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:57 pm

mage needs a huge buff it cant do much on its own its a team fighter :sob:
go watch breaking bad
eliatopia discord:(if you have one) https://discord.gg/qFcKTtS
my discord:.mike#1112

ArcherXu

Post by ArcherXu » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:57 pm

NOWAY
Robby pls dont nerf arrow hoard its perfectly balanced
i agree for the other ones though

ArcherXu

Post by ArcherXu » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:59 pm

Why my server down i thought the update already happened ?!?!!?

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:59 pm

Naw imo some of these are badly thought out, mainly nerfing poison zone when it already got a (well, justified) nerf. It's a skill that requires setup, I don't think something that slow requires nerfing more, it's fine as is.
Same for whipmaster snakes not biting after 3 times, that's just mean the whipmaster has to be close to you when the point of snakes is to give a slow projectile.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

mike

Post by mike » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:59 pm

ArcherXu wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:57 pm
NOWAY
Robby pls dont nerf arrow hoard its perfectly balanced
i agree for the other ones though
ironic the one who doesnt want hoard to be nerfed is someone with archer on their name lmao
go watch breaking bad
eliatopia discord:(if you have one) https://discord.gg/qFcKTtS
my discord:.mike#1112

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:10 pm

Support fr
Goddess of the hunt

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:11 pm

cinos wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:59 pm
Naw imo some of these are badly thought out, mainly nerfing poison zone when it already got a (well, justified) nerf. It's a skill that requires setup, I don't think something that slow requires nerfing more, it's fine as is.
Same for whipmaster snakes not biting after 3 times, that's just mean the whipmaster has to be close to you when the point of snakes is to give a slow projectile.
Isn't it unfair to get killed by a cheap pellet spitter with poison on it while you're using high defense items that has lot's of runes on it including poison resistance plus a 1k HP? I also don't think "matter of skills" would be an excuse for this cuz yah know, with pellet, all you do is spam.

H5 p4 e4 f4 i5 gear w/ Havoc s5 e5 f5 i5 < H2 p4 i5 w/ pellet p5 (costs not more than 1m to upgrade, only the p3, and p5 is the thing)

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:17 pm

-ZERO- wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:11 pm
cinos wrote:
Isn't it unfair to get killed by a cheap pellet spitter with poison on it while you're using high defense items that has lot's of runes on it including poison resistance plus a 1k HP? I also don't think "matter of skills" would be an excuse for this cuz yah know, with pellet, all you do is spam.

H5 p4 e4 f4 i5 gear w/ Havoc s5 e5 f5 i5 < H2 p4 i5 w/ pellet p5 (costs not more than 1m to upgrade, only the p3, and p5 is the thing)
Bruh you clearly have the advantage against me and can instakill me, why are you complaining about this setup-based attack which doesn't even have a LOT of damage, just raw and un-blockable damage? It's really not as easy as you'd think, and you know that because you also used two "cheap" bpb's for this dude, it's a build that has many sacrifices, namely the loss of all soft damage and by extension every single good damage skill I could use (sharpnel, grenades, drone explosion, coin shot, these are basically all skills I can't use).
Plus, it's not just "spamming" (spamming an automatic rifle? :\), there is a lot of thought into the positioning to make sure I keep players in the zone and myself out of it, especially in the case of a poison mirror match where they have the same/more health than me. It's not like, let's say, the hoard which takes a giant part of the arena, it's a single streak of bullets, which you can dodge and counterattack, outheal, and outsmart. It's not that hard, people do it all the time, including you, so I have no idea why you are asking for a nerf on a skill which was added specifically because of how poison resistance nearly ruined the entire class.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

-ZERO-

Post by -ZERO- » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:26 pm

cinos wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:17 pm
-ZERO- wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:11 pm
cinos wrote:

Bruh you clearly have the advantage against me and can instakill me, why are you complaining about this setup-based attack which doesn't even have a LOT of damage, just raw and un-blockable damage? It's really not as easy as you'd think, and you know that because you also used two "cheap" bpb's for this dude, it's a build that has many sacrifices, namely the loss of all soft damage and by extension every single good damage skill I could use (sharpnel, grenades, drone explosion, coin shot, these are basically all skills I can't use).
Plus, it's not just "spamming" (spamming an automatic rifle? :\), there is a lot of thought into the positioning to make sure I keep players in the zone and myself out of it, especially in the case of a poison mirror match where they have the same/more health than me. It's not like, let's say, the hoard which takes a giant part of the arena, it's a single streak of bullets, which you can dodge and counterattack, outheal, and outsmart. It's not that hard, people do it all the time, including you, so I have no idea why you are asking for a nerf on a skill which was added specifically because of how poison resistance nearly ruined the entire class.
You're overreacting dude, it's just a suggestion for nerf, not making it deal zero poison damage lol. Like wot u said, I've tried it before, since it was my idea that i shared lol. I also did that for players to notice how OP that cheap strat for it to get nerfed, I also quit using that strategy because it's boring, I don't feel like I'm really fighting. Ever since poison resistance, and poison zone was added, pvp became less thrilling, also now that you're on that strat, I don't feel like you're the rival I had in PvP before. HAHAHA