Buff/Nerf

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
CrazyVanilla
Re: Buff/Nerf

Post by CrazyVanilla » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:32 pm

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:39 pm

I only played Warrior, so I think it's best for me to focus mainly on Warrior here.

Personally, as a warrior who refuses to touch any skill that reduces speed by any capacity, I agree with a means to increase Power Smash's range. I think a slight increase in the range of the warrior's base attack would be nice as well. Not too much; just enough to not err into disjointed hitbox territory.

I know Robby said one point that he wanted to implement a Cautious Rage branch that increases speed temporarily, but after that he decided to say that fitness' current speed boost is where running speed would be capped. There is no confirmation or denial on whether the branch would still be added in or not, but I think it's leaning towards "no" as of now. I would like warrior's Fitness HP boost to be increased a bit. Not much; just enough to where the HP actually becomes a multiple of 5 for OCD reasons.

Now gunman's base damage can be tweaked. Doing that with guns would cause their prices to rise a bit, and I really don't want to go through the song and dance about the price formula (we've already done that countless times). My best idea isn't even a solution; more of a bandaid fix, and I don't think anyone's gonna agree with me here. My idea is a passive skill that increases the base damage by a smidge per stage; probably like 3% per stage for 5 stages (15% max). Usually the things that don't look appealing on paper wind up changing a lot with Eliatopia, so I'm keeping things a smidge small there.

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:41 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:32 pm
https://youtu.be/BsY0pj-yuG0
Now how are you doing 28 poison damage on those guys, anyway? Didn't Elemental Boost cap at 1.75x (for 35 poison damage, 13 against Saw Guardians)?

cinos

Post by cinos » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:42 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
If you think that is anywhere near enemy viable when there are money power soft damage gunmen everywhere, you're outta your mind.

and edit, don't try to twist my words as asking for it to be more viable.
Last edited by cinos on Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Joey!!

Post by Joey!! » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:44 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:41 pm
CrazyVanilla wrote:
Now how are you doing 28 poison damage on those guys, anyway? Didn't Elemental Boost cap at 1.75x (for 35 poison damage, 13 against Saw Guardians)?
P zone
8-) 8-) 8-)

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:48 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:41 pm
CrazyVanilla wrote:
Poison zone. My pellet spitter is only p4 as well, so with P5 its even faster

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:08 pm

Just read this real fast, I'll have to see about some of the suggestions when I get some more time. Looks like people are pretty divided on some of them though.

But in regards to the snakes removing after using all of their attacks, that's actually what they are supposed to do. But I just double checked and it looks like there is a small bug preventing them from getting removed after using all of their attacks. I'll have that fixed shortly.

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:55 pm

Short review.
Warrior-yeah he deserves buff in both cases Zero brings here.Having to always fight in close combat with low speed movement and attacks leaves him sometimes defendless(AKA as the only class he usually takes biggest damage) and unable to make similar kill speed as other classes.
Archer- his hoard is so effective that he can kill deal even higher damage than warrior in a single atack so yeah nerf would be good.
Gunman-ah yeah poison zone plus his insane shooting speed makes him unstoppable killing machine even with low lvl gear an i don't even mean PvP here, so yeah that skill is way too OP-you can literally see high lvls choosing pellet to kill mobs than any other best gear.
As for mage and whipmaster most ppl say same thing so just gonna agree with that.

_Dark_hallow_

Post by _Dark_hallow_ » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:15 am

Support, nerf poison zone and buff gunman's damage. At the cost of 1m, a p4 pellet spitter with poison zone can easily rival any other weapon worth millions in pvp. Consequently, you almost never see anyone in the pit fight with high level equipment. You have a high risk of losing millions worth of items, whearas the player with the p4 pellet spitter risks losing only a measly 1m worth of items compared to yours.

mike

Post by mike » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:30 am

_Dark_hallow_ wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:15 am
Support, nerf poison zone and buff gunman's damage. At the cost of 1m, a p4 pellet spitter with poison zone can easily rival any other weapon worth millions in pvp. Consequently, you almost never see anyone in the pit fight with high level equipment. You have a high risk of losing millions worth of items, whearas the player with the p4 pellet spitter risks losing only a measly 1m worth of items compared to yours.
poison 3s are worth 2m tho
go watch breaking bad
eliatopia discord:(if you have one) https://discord.gg/qFcKTtS
my discord:.mike#1112