More areas for saw guardians

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
DefinitelyTzuyu
Re: More areas for saw guardians

Post by DefinitelyTzuyu » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:05 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:22 pm
So anyway, support. The area itself is a pretty great area. It's very big, with a lot of spawn spots and can support 4-5 players comfortably. Theres just A LOT of players now, another area or even 2 like this would be very useful.
On ja.
Hate stealing someone's spot everytime.
Last edited by DefinitelyTzuyu on Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:15 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:22 pm
shekelstein wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:31 pm

Keeping the area like it currently is is fine, stop complaining and just get a good damage output.
Also, emerald prices being higher is actually a good thing for the game. Higher emerald prices = more people wanting to purchase emeralds with irl $, = Robby can make more money and support the game more with more development, hardware and software upgrades, servers, etc.
If players don't want to buy emeralds for $, they would use emerald vendor that fueled by another player with emeralds bought for $. The player buys emeralds for $ himself or swaps his game money for emeralds that another player buys for $. In both ways, Robby will get $ to support game.

1Creation1

Post by 1Creation1 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:42 pm

Yes we need more areas

mike

Post by mike » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:41 pm

cinos wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:44 pm
Area 99 is huge and has so many spawn points that you will NEVER be unable to grind with the current number of players. Wanting more is simply greedy.
how is simply wanting to be able to level up and make money to be able to purchase gear that cost about 100m+ to rune "greedy"?
go watch breaking bad
eliatopia discord:(if you have one) https://discord.gg/qFcKTtS
my discord:.mike#1112

cinos

Post by cinos » Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:43 pm

mike wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:41 pm
cinos wrote:
Area 99 is huge and has so many spawn points that you will NEVER be unable to grind with the current number of players. Wanting more is simply greedy.
how is simply wanting to be able to level up and make money to be able to purchase gear that cost about 100m+ to rune "greedy"?
Well, you want MORE areas, when the single area has already caused a huge level spike, it's simply wanting more for the sake of wanting more. Really, if you looked at the loot you can get, plus the money some grinders can make in the area, the rune prices start to make more sense. Plus, that is all due to hardening being a giant waste of time since the introduction of h4 and h5, since it actually makes the newer gear weaker. That's not an area problem, that's a stat problem.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

we_can

Post by we_can » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:50 am

cinos wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:43 pm
mike wrote:
cinos wrote:
Well, you want MORE areas, when the single area has already caused a huge level spike, it's simply wanting more for the sake of wanting more. Really, if you looked at the loot you can get, plus the money some grinders can make in the area, the rune prices start to make more sense. Plus, that is all due to hardening being a giant waste of time since the introduction of h4 and h5, since it actually makes the newer gear weaker. That's not an area problem, that's a stat problem.
1. i think its all the global xp share thats causing the level spike. i dont have to log in often to notice peoples kill ranks and level ranks not be similar
2. sure, you can make money the fastest here but its hard to compete anywhere with 1 or 2 other people. money per hour is good, except this area has to be shared with 7 other people. if it werent for the drop rates, i bet you could make more money in an hour at blizzards because of how now empty it is
3. um..... dont see how h4 and h5 makes stuff weaker? unless robby made a huge mistake and h4 and h5 remove some defense. getting h4 and h5 is good for pvp if you dont wanna get one tapped by a warrior with 2m+ minimum dmg output with rage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:51 am

we_can wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:50 am
cinos wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:43 pm
mike wrote:

1. i think its all the global xp share thats causing the level spike. i dont have to log in often to notice peoples kill ranks and level ranks not be similar
2. sure, you can make money the fastest here but its hard to compete anywhere with 1 or 2 other people. money per hour is good, except this area has to be shared with 7 other people. if it werent for the drop rates, i bet you could make more money in an hour at blizzards because of how now empty it is
3. um..... dont see how h4 and h5 makes stuff weaker? unless robby made a huge mistake and h4 and h5 remove some defense. getting h4 and h5 is good for pvp if you dont wanna get one tapped by a warrior with 2m+ minimum dmg output with rage
Grinding before adding global share was just a waste of time, now you don't even need to grind to get experience, your guild mates will do it. When droids were added there was a spike there too, at least among low level players who wanted to get a level easily.
h4 or h5 won't help much in pvp, warriors with 2m+ rage have fire, it will burn you in a couple seconds lol.

mike

Post by mike » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:04 am

the main reason of this post is we need more saw guardian areas since theres a ton of people and one area clearly cant support everyone else
go watch breaking bad
eliatopia discord:(if you have one) https://discord.gg/qFcKTtS
my discord:.mike#1112

Dominus

Post by Dominus » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:18 am

I support this, and i know area 99 is huge but still not enough for 10+ players

mike

Post by mike » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:58 am

bump
go watch breaking bad