Money Power Nerf (Still incredibly OP)

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Savage0
Re: Money Power Nerf (Still incredibly OP)

Post by Savage0 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:37 pm

Well, well, "jack-butt" it seems you're quite biased against the gunmen class in that case, sour much?
What is the problem exactly? Just let Gunmen one-shot Moonchyllus when she gets released with her 1,000,000+ DEF mode LMAO.
You're just another one of those archers that spammed arrow hoard before it was nerfed, aren't you?
Ok retard.

I have been advocating for a nerf for MONTHS, way before it became popular. I am the reason it got reworked in the first place a few months ago, which didn't end up helping the situation. Therefor it needs to be nerfed / reworked again.

I have been every class multiple times, and I have used this skill. I can first hand say it is incredibly OP.
KONO DIA DA!

GonDup

Post by GonDup » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:47 pm

Savage0 wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:37 pm
Well, well, "jack-butt" it seems you're quite biased against the gunmen class in that case, sour much?
What is the problem exactly? Just let Gunmen one-shot Moonchyllus when she gets released with her 1,000,000+ DEF mode LMAO.
You're just another one of those archers that spammed arrow hoard before it was nerfed, aren't you?
Ok retard.

I have been advocating for a nerf for MONTHS, way before it became popular. I am the reason it got reworked in the first place a few months ago, which didn't end up helping the situation. Therefor it needs to be nerfed / reworked again.

I have been every class multiple times, and I have used this skill. I can first hand say it is incredibly OP.
? Cowboy is op, literally everyone knows that. This isn’t biased, it’s called common sense. “Just let cowboy one-shot “Moonchyllus”??????????? What are you talking about man.
Vanilla has literally been a cowboy the whole time he’s played the game and just switched to archer yesterday. And arrow hoard is more op than its ever been, because sharp hoard actually does what it’s supposed to. You have absolutely no idea what you’re even saying. Please just shut up.

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:55 pm

GonDup wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:47 pm
? Cowboy is op, literally everyone knows that. This isn’t biased, it’s called common sense. “Just let cowboy one-shot “Moonchyllus”??????????? What are you talking about man.
Vanilla has literally been a cowboy the whole time he’s played the game and just switched to archer yesterday. And arrow hoard is more op than its ever been, because sharp hoard actually does what it’s supposed to. You have absolutely no idea what you’re even saying. Please just shut up.
Fine. I was done talking to this facist anyways, hopefully he's not like *that* in his other discussions. I'm sure you agree with him too, fine idc really. A nerf to cowboys won't affect me whatsoever, but I'm sure it would make the rest of you veryyyy happy hehehehehe.
KONO DIA DA!

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:58 pm

Savage0 wrote:
Ok retard.

I have been cowboy twice, how exactly am I biased against it? I actually was a cowboy while arrow hoard was OP pre-nerf if you must know. I clearly said in my post that this will not affect "normal attacking" cowboys, because they are just fine. The money power skill just offers insane reward will essentially no risk. I'll reiterate what I said in my suggestion so maybe your tiny brain can comprehend it this time. If you outrange every enemy and every class, attack faster than every enemy and every class, and can 1 hit every enemy as soon as they spawn from 33 feet away, where is the risk of dying?

cinos

Post by cinos » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:02 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:58 pm
Savage0 wrote:
Ok retard.

where is the risk of dying?
Unrelated to the money power issue but uhh for that I would recommend more projectile based enemies in the future, but with poison and lasers, maybe even bullets again but this time stronger.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:02 pm

It seems the poster wasn't aware that I was done speaking with him about this, oh well whatever.
KONO DIA DA!