One good suggestion to prevent people getting scammed that wont take long to add

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
SevenDiscord
One good suggestion to prevent people getting scammed that wont take long to add

Post by SevenDiscord » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:12 pm

So this happened to me in HH. i saw people that were TRYING to scamm me into making me thinking that they are actually Robby. (Im not stupid guys dont worry.) He said something like this. Congrlatulations youve won giveaway, im robby and i need ur pass to give u the money.

Now even though i knew and forever will i know that noone of the mods will ask for my pass but there can be young people with age of 9 who play games and get scammed this way, cant blame them they are 9 years old or 10 idk but mostly young ones get scammed.

So when you Robby update a game you announce us with some text that appears on screen. Make it so that a text appears every 1 hour once that writes

Attention, A Moderator never asks for your Personal Info, Passwords, Credit cards annd for your ingame items.

One more suggestion which is 100% needed and wont take long
If you could add This person has closed PM,s to when we try to chat it would be cool. So that if i record a vid i close my pms and during that my friends pm me and wouldnt think that i ignore them :lol:
Last edited by SevenDiscord on Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a Number, please dont Bully me, I can count to Seven.

ShmtOnYT

Re: One good suggestion to prevent people getting scammed that wont take long to add

Post by ShmtOnYT » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:25 pm

SevenDiscord wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:12 pm
So this happened to me in HH. i saw people that were TRYING to scamm me into making me thinking that they are actually Robby. (Im not stupid guys dont worry.) He said something like this. Congrlatulations youve won giveaway, im robby and i need ur pass to give u the money.

Now even though i knew and forever will i know that noone of the mods will ask for my pass but there can be young people with age of 9 who play games and get scammed this way, cant blame them they are 9 years old or 10 idk but mostly young ones get scammed.

So when you Robby update a game you announce us with some text that appears on screen. Make it so that a text appears every 1 hour once that writes

Attention, A Moderator never asks for your Personal Info, Passwords, Credit cards annd for your ingame items.
lol imagine being that pino idiot (yes im assuming he's a pino) scamming 5 year olds cause he's too lazy to grind

troopas

Re: One good suggestion to prevent people getting scammed that wont take long to add

Post by troopas » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:51 am

SevenDiscord wrote:

I support! There would also be no harm in adding this. Maybe this is how bullhorns could work if they're ever added

Flashlight237

Post by Flashlight237 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:54 am

That would really help with scam prevention, so I support this move.

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:49 am

Yes bigtime support

ShmtOnYT

Post by ShmtOnYT » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:21 am

SevenDiscord wrote:

thats what fortnut does :shock:

SevenDiscord

Post by SevenDiscord » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:23 pm

Moved this suggestion to top ...
Last edited by SevenDiscord on Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mike

Post by mike » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:24 pm

Suppurt brother, if this doesn't get added. Oml im kms, this isnt hard to add tbh. Just some text on the screen and poop
go watch breaking bad
eliatopia discord:(if you have one) https://discord.gg/qFcKTtS
my discord:.mike#1112

SevenDiscord

Post by SevenDiscord » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:20 pm

Bumping so robby can see

SevenDiscord

Post by SevenDiscord » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:29 pm

Bump