make the coins move faster with the coin magnet

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Joey!!
Re: make the coins move faster with the coin magnet

Post by Joey!! » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:11 am

Zeltonn wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:56 pm
Joey!! wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:16 pm
Flashlight237 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:46 am
I'd rather keep coin magnet the way it is. I'm sorry, but as a looter myself, I don't think you should be encouraging my kind more.
what even is a looter im sry
Someone that takes coins/items from a player that killed an enemy/mob/entity
its just like stealing from someone
ohhhh
sounds like a good way to get money
8-) 8-) 8-)

Zeltonn

Post by Zeltonn » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:24 am

Joey!! wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:11 am
Zeltonn wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:56 pm
Joey!! wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:16 pm

what even is a looter im sry
Someone that takes coins/items from a player that killed an enemy/mob/entity
its just like stealing from someone
ohhhh
sounds like a good way to get money
Correct. But. That also sounds like being a lazy fella. Taking someone else's coins/drops is just plain lazy and shows you can't grind or u dont have pride for urself... that is if u wanna do it for fun lmao
Rip TechnoBlade

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:52 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. I would like to see a few more players' feedback first before knowing if I should speed the coin magnet up a little bit or not.

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:26 pm

Robby wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:52 pm
Thanks for the suggestion. I would like to see a few more players' feedback first before knowing if I should speed the coin magnet up a little bit or not.
IMO its not really the speed thats the problem, more so the fact that it doesn't really work half the time because of the desync... Like, the money will make its way over to me then teleport right back where it was before.

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:15 pm

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:26 pm
Robby wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:52 pm
IMO its not really the speed thats the problem, more so the fact that it doesn't really work half the time because of the desync... Like, the money will make its way over to me then teleport right back where it was before.
IMO yes speed is the problem. If the coin will move faster than running player, it will almost instantly get collected. Desync-yes that is a problem, yet as i alway say add loot delay to solve it. Also to make coin magnet work better-raise its range. That will solve coin/loot problems. As for addition i would say coin magnet should or could also work for most of the loot but that is subject for different thread.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:59 pm

Ok, I'll go ahead and slightly increase the suction radius and move speed of coins for coin magnet.

@CrazyVanilla I think there was a small issue with the coin magnet not working for other player's on their screen that I fixed last week. I forget, but I don't think the fix was released for all platforms. Once next patch is out, it should be. It may help with that issue some.

mike

Post by mike » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:06 pm

Robby wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:59 pm
Ok, I'll go ahead and slightly increase the suction radius and move speed of coins for coin magnet.
i dont mind the range thingy, the thing thats annoying me the most about coin magnet is how you can just outpace it by walking. Have it at a speed thats enough so that you cant outrun it
go watch breaking bad
eliatopia discord:(if you have one) https://discord.gg/qFcKTtS
my discord:.mike#1112