Why I should be mod (fat paragraph)

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
Zuji
Why I should be mod (fat paragraph)

Post by Zuji » Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:37 am

This game needs help. The development story and gear wise is ok considering it is a singular mod. But more and more problems with the community arise everyday. Botters can now get away with botting quite easily. Even when people are reported they are rarely punished in any way because the developer is too busy developing the game. The forums have also become out of control with spam and slurs. People can also say racial slurs or swears on billboards and shouts without punishment, which ive seen firsthand on both. For this reason there needs to be assistance in punishing players that bot, scam or induce in inappropriate behavior. As far as why it should be me, I just think I am not a competetive player in the game, nor do I know many people in the game and hold grudges like most people. Doesn't have to be me but someone is needed to keep the game safe
From, Zuji
Eliatopia: Zuji
Discord: Zuji#7832
Gmail: Private
PM me on discord or on Eliatopia for any questions!

cinos

Re: Why I should be mod (fat paragraph)

Post by cinos » Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:43 am

Slurs and botters are PRETTY MUCH the only reason we should ever ban people anyway, and yes, we do need atleast one mod, though we both know that whomever wants the position needs to be extremely responsible and not some trigger happy kid on crack, we both know what happened last time.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Stormzy

Post by Stormzy » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:00 am

cinos wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:43 am
Slurs and botters are PRETTY MUCH the only reason we should ever ban people anyway, and yes, we do need atleast one mod, though we both know that whomever wants the position needs to be extremely responsible and not some trigger happy kid on crack, we both know what happened last time.
yeah, agreed. in all hoensty we need to get Vanilla or GonDup or just someone like that who are active and arent idiots

forumMikel

Post by forumMikel » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:05 am

no i should be mod
send me money or something i want to buy chips or some fries, idk

Zuji

Post by Zuji » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:07 am

Well if there was a mod they should have less power than "last time" , there is no reason they should be able to edit stats or levels.
Different punishments could be used too like toxicity could just result in billboard, shout, and chat mute
But anyways there is not really a lot of candidates that I can think of besides:
Flashlight(who sometimes can get mad)
Insomnia(who is way too inactive)

Maybe someone like cyro or vanilla but cyro barely plays and vanilla might grind too much to focus on moderation idk

Also he should make the new mod use a new account so no one knows who it is, eliminates lots of drama and potential for suspicious activities outside the game
From, Zuji
Eliatopia: Zuji
Discord: Zuji#7832
Gmail: Private
PM me on discord or on Eliatopia for any questions!

we_can

Post by we_can » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:21 am

i should be mod (i will not give any reasons and will not respond to any questions or replies because i have an inflated ego)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:14 am

Flashlight.

Urfather

Post by Urfather » Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:21 am

Stormzy wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:00 am
cinos wrote:
yeah, agreed. in all hoensty we need to get Vanilla or GonDup or just someone like that who are active and arent idiots
Lowkey Crazy Vanilla is on 24/7 (not over exaggerating)
Gondup would be great to.
I vote CV since he is well liked,honest, and laid back but will enforce rules. He knows game very well and unbiased (imo)

Urfather

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:26 am

Urfather wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:21 am
Stormzy wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:00 am
cinos wrote:
Lowkey Crazy Vanilla is on 24/7 (not over exaggerating)
Gondup would be great to.
I vote CV since he is well liked,honest, and laid back but will enforce rules. He knows game very well and unbiased (imo)

Urfather
because cv is your guildmate

cinos

Post by cinos » Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:33 am

Zuji wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:07 am
Well if there was a mod they should have less power than "last time" , there is no reason they should be able to edit stats or levels.
Different punishments could be used too like toxicity could just result in billboard, shout, and chat mute
But anyways there is not really a lot of candidates that I can think of besides:
Flashlight(who sometimes can get mad)
Insomnia(who is way too inactive)

Maybe someone like cyro or vanilla but cyro barely plays and vanilla might grind too much to focus on moderation idk

Also he should make the new mod use a new account so no one knows who it is, eliminates lots of drama and potential for suspicious activities outside the game
If we do get a mod, it better not be someone who pisses their pants over swear words and bans you for being slightly mean though, that'd be discord tier shιτ.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111