Warrior Weapon suggestion

Stuff you would like to see in the world of Eliatopia.
masnam
Warrior Weapon suggestion

Post by masnam » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:29 am

Was going to just suggest an axe but couldn't draw so the best representation I can give is Escanor's axe Rhiita. (Look it up bc the file is too big to upload). It's huge so I would make the range like 9 ft and make it as big as possible.

Flashlight237

Re: Warrior Weapon suggestion

Post by Flashlight237 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:35 am

Axes already exist, but if you're looking for range, I had made an attempt to expand the warrior's range by suggesting flails. It wouldn't have expanded a warrior's range much; just about 1.25 sidewalk blocks (which is more than I can say for 0.75 sidewalk blocks at best for melee range) since that would've been required to animate the flail properly. I didn't want to dive headfirst into it unless I'm certain the Whipmaster class worked.

masnam

Re: Warrior Weapon suggestion

Post by masnam » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:46 am

Flashlight237 wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:35 am
Axes already exist, but if you're looking for range, I had made an attempt to expand the warrior's range by suggesting flails. It wouldn't have expanded a warrior's range much; just about 1.25 sidewalk blocks (which is more than I can say for 0.75 sidewalk blocks at best for melee range) since that would've been required to animate the flail properly. I didn't want to dive headfirst into it unless I'm certain the Whipmaster class worked.
I meant a one sided axe like the rhiita axe, not a two sided one like the fractured axe. Also, I just stated that long of a range for accuracy I don't care too much about range.