Eliatopia Lost Items and Can't be opened account due to upda

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Kentrassi
Re: Eliatopia Lost Items and Can't be opened account due to upda

Post by Kentrassi » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:23 pm

23 p3 wtf

Honey1

Post by Honey1 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:53 am

Hello Sir Robby! In my EmperorZolgia and Honey1 is accessible but havent return my items and money and my Honey2 is completely inaccessible. I dont know if i lost something in that account too. I hope it will be fixed. In addition sir why is the vend so lag these days?

Lyvenn

Post by Lyvenn » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:33 am

Robby wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:50 pm
Are you still able to get into the account?
Hello Good Day Sir Robby! My accounts EmperorZolgia and Honey1 are accessible but lost items and money didnt return but my Honey2 account is still inaccessible. I dont know if that account had lost something or not. I emailed you in gmail about my account's email that i didnt change pass it it all happened last update. in addition sir why is the vend so lag these times?

Honey1

Post by Honey1 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:44 am

Robby wrote:
Hello Good Day Sir Robby! My accounts EmperorZolgia and Honey1 are accessible but lost items and money didnt return but my Honey2 account is still inaccessible. I dont know if that account had lost something or not. I emailed you in gmail about my account's email that i didnt change pass it it all happened last update. in addition sir why is the vend so lag these times?

Honey1

Post by Honey1 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:30 am

Robby wrote:
Hello sir Robby it's been a while since my report has been posted. Is my email being neglected? I just want to follow up about my Honey1 and EmperorZolgia lost money and items and Honey2 cant be opened account due to your update last August. Please fix it

Honey1

Post by Honey1 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:49 am

Robby wrote:
Hello sir Robby it's been a while since my report has been posted. Is my email being neglected? I just want to follow up about my Honey1 and EmperorZolgia lost money and items and Honey2 cant be opened account due to your update last June or July. Please fix it. I'm worried too of my Honey2 account because of circulating issues about cannot change email. My Honey2 issue is that it cannot be opened after the update last June or July without me changing it pass or email. Please I hope it will be fixed and my report wouldn't be rejected

Troll

Post by Troll » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:06 pm