botter - Cao whatever the name is

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Savage0
botter - Cao whatever the name is

Post by Savage0 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:43 pm

https://youtu.be/PCPZn7auf9k

Has seen significant growth from afk-ing, hopefully the guild mates aren't doing the same thing.
KONO DIA DA!

Zeltonn

Re: botter - Cao whatever the name is

Post by Zeltonn » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:00 pm

boo
Rip TechnoBlade

JefeMaestro

Post by JefeMaestro » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:15 am

I agree with what this player says on multiple occasions I have found him botting but due to problems with my computer I have not been able to record it I told a friend named PEPEPEPEPEPEPE that there was a botting that apparently he knew to record it but for some reason he moved from Suddenly and I think it's one of your accounts or one of your close friends

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:54 am

JefeMaestro wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:15 am
I agree with what this player says on multiple occasions I have found him botting but due to problems with my computer I have not been able to record it I told a friend named PEPEPEPEPEPEPE that there was a botting that apparently he knew to record it but for some reason he moved from Suddenly and I think it's one of your accounts or one of your close friends
So you're saying PEPEPEPE is one of their acc's? Farming multiple acc's at once ..... sounds like a business if successful.
KONO DIA DA!

JefeMaestro

Post by JefeMaestro » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:18 am

Savage0 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:54 am
JefeMaestro wrote:
So you're saying PEPEPEPE is one of their acc's? Farming multiple acc's at once ..... sounds like a business if successful.
possibly

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:10 pm

Was wondering if the player was stripped of all items or simply had their acc sold cause of the equipment they're "now" using.
KONO DIA DA!

caothetu3a

Post by caothetu3a » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:16 pm

U should record over 5 minutes because sometime i make relax and have automatic attack about some minutes
Should having more proof and more time please

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:18 pm

caothetu3a wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:16 pm
U should record over 5 minutes because sometime i make relax and have automatic attack about some minutes
Should having more proof and more time please
automatic attack as in botting, whats the difference? I clearly gave you 90 seconds. What's the point in playing if you're not even gonna play?
KONO DIA DA!

Pro_xGamer

Post by Pro_xGamer » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:21 pm

Lmao those botter are crazy thse days.They don't wana know if u tell ''STOP!'' to them they will keep botting.This is just free XP staying AFK and pressing only B button that does the skill.Even if u ''ban'' them they will keep botting withother accounts.I don't understand those people.
I think is only one way to stop them.Tell them ''I'm recording and im gona post it on Youtube''.There is a small chance they will stop.

Why u don't have legs Marmshamsher? :lol:
The only pro player in America sweating in Eliatopia

Pro_xGamer

Post by Pro_xGamer » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:22 pm

Savage0 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:54 am
JefeMaestro wrote:
I know his other acc.In his other acc. username is like :PELELEPOPE or something like that.e even join the scammers guild.
The only pro player in America sweating in Eliatopia