Is the propller hat worth 4m+ or something? Donation Drone broken (possibly)

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Savage0
Is the propller hat worth 4m+ or something? Donation Drone broken (possibly)

Post by Savage0 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:22 pm

Wake up early somehow today to meet end's meet with the Free Item Drone event, and the thing only drops a propeller hat from what I've seen. It doesn't even poop out items like it used to, I remember like this:

First appearance it drops items about once every 10 seconds while one screen

Second appearance (After disappearing) flies around for a couple of seconds before shitting out all of the excess items it couldn't drop in the 1st appearance.

There is no way that its only dropping 1 to 2 items with all of the concurrent players in the game, and constant trading--- and yes, from speaking to Nary, the monetary value of drops was at 4,000,000 +

If I'm the only one facing these issues, do tell. Like this has happened for quite awhile now, starting to think its broken.
KONO DIA DA!

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Is the propller hat worth 4m+ or something? Donation Drone broken (possibly)

Post by Robby » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:50 pm

I have heard some players say they didn't think it was working right. I'll have to look into it again and see if I can figure out what may be going wrong.

You say the drone even just happened a short bit ago? And that you talked to Nary just before and the drops were around 4 million?

Savage0

Re: Is the propller hat worth 4m+ or something? Donation Drone broken (possibly)

Post by Savage0 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:49 pm

Robby wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:50 pm
I have heard some players say they didn't think it was working right. I'll have to look into it again and see if I can figure out what may be going wrong.

You say the drone even just happened a short bit ago? And that you talked to Nary just before and the drops were around 4 million?
YES!
KONO DIA DA!

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:44 pm

Ok thanks for the info. Unfortunately I'm having a tough time seeing why this would happen, especially since it seems to be working for me when running the test version. If after the coming update it still happens, could you rebump this post?

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:44 pm

Robby wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:44 pm
Ok thanks for the info. Unfortunately I'm having a tough time seeing why this would happen, especially since it seems to be working for me when running the test version. If after the coming update it still happens, could you rebump this post?
Sure no problem. Hopefully I won't have to lol
KONO DIA DA!

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:34 pm

The one from today's worked out just fine. its half and half about whenever it wants to actually work or not

Though it dropped nothing the 2nd time it came around, total item value was low so that's understandable (Unlike the 4m one)
KONO DIA DA!

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:25 pm

Savage0 wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:34 pm
The one from today's worked out just fine. its half and half about whenever it wants to actually work or not

Though it dropped nothing the 2nd time it came around, total item value was low so that's understandable (Unlike the 4m one)
Do drones now spawn twice?

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:53 pm

@Savage0 Ok, thanks for the info.

Something I'm hearing here is about drones circulating twice? Drone's are only intended to cruise through the map once, and then leave until next drone even. So perhaps this is where some kind of bug lies. Are yin'z saying the drones are often coming through twice?

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:00 pm

Robby wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:53 pm
@Savage0 Ok, thanks for the info.

Something I'm hearing here is about drones circulating twice? Drone's are only intended to cruise through the map once, and then leave until next drone even. So perhaps this is where some kind of bug lies. Are yin'z saying the drones are often coming through twice?
I went to drone in 24 area last week. Drone came in and out 10 times and dropped one rune.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:09 pm

Ok, that definitely doesn't sound intended. Did the drones all spawn at once, or was it one after another, meaning one drone comes in, another leaves, repeat?