Bugs

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Jakub34
Bugs

Post by Jakub34 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:16 pm

You can fling this NPC across the map. He is the one at the new construction site by the trailer.

Not sure if intentional, but the NPC or something in that new construction area plays the space probe noise.

Ok, entering a building and leaving will cause you to disconnect. Not sure why that message popped up, but you can log in after like a minute or so, and scratch that because changing an area will sometimes make you disconnect. (and now I guess I have to wait through the 60 minutes?)

Brip's Store does not load on entry? edit* It was just something going on with the game where entering a new area causes you to disconnect.

Enemies do not show exp gained on death.

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Bugs

Post by Robby » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:44 pm

Ok thanks for the info. The NPC push issue will be fixed in the next patch. The eerie sound effect that plays during chat with the other NPC is intentional. It's meant to play whenever the player receives some fishy/sketchy information.

The login issue you mentioned happens whenever your player data failed to save your as offline, for whatever reason. I'm going to rework how that works in the near future, but for now it'll have to wait a week or two or so. I'm guessing Bripp's store not loading was because of that issue.

As for the enemy XP thing, I didn't think enemies every showed XP.. did they? Even so, that's probably something I should add.