Two players wearing ONE set, and why Blinders needs to git gud.

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
cinos
Re: Two players wearing ONE set, and why Blinders needs to git gud.

Post by cinos » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:09 am

Fav wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:07 am
Zeltonn wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:50 pm
I litterally told someone that peaky is gonna get exposed to something or something WILL happen inorder to get on the forum. I guess i was right frfr

Plus, how tf is this possible, its kinda crazy to see 2 players wearing 1 set. Also, where's your proof?
Thanks for making my guild look like a cheaterguild only cuz u seen 2 ppl bugging set!?
How can I, as a normal elia player see wheather somebody bugs sets?!
And why are you talking about the whole guild while guessing theres 2… ONLY 2 ppl abusing a bug or whatever.
In my eyes this just makes u look jealous cuz the guild surpassed every other guild already .. only wd left.
>2
Yeah sure, it's more around the 10's buddy.
Where are those emeralds btw? Did your mom's credit card get declined already??
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

{NZ}Jkl

Post by {NZ}Jkl » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:29 am

man's jealous :lol:

Fav

Post by Fav » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:30 am

cinos wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:09 am
Fav wrote:
Zeltonn wrote:
I litterally told someone that peaky is gonna get exposed to something or something WILL happen inorder to get on the forum. I guess i was right frfr

Plus, how tf is this possible, its kinda crazy to see 2 players wearing 1 set. Also, where's your proof?
Thanks for making my guild look like a cheaterguild only cuz u seen 2 ppl bugging set!?
And why are you talking about the whole guild while guessing theres 2… ONLY 2 ppl abusing a bug or whatever.
In my eyes this just makes u look jealous cuz the guild surpassed every other guild already .. only wd left.
>2

Ur defenitely a little hater who even cant hide his jealousity.
1. i think im old enough to earn my own money
2. im trying to give robby a bit back for what hes doing for us
3. what if this happened in ur guild , if 2 ppl would abuse bugging? Would you think ur whole guild is using this???
4. dont call me a scammer for no reason.. never scsmmed anyone yet and im not looking forward to…
5. if u dont like me for any reason just block me i never gonna bother u lol.. so u also stop bothering me with ur ugly hate :evil:
Peaky Blinders #1 :mrgreen:

cinos

Post by cinos » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:35 am

Fav wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:30 am
cinos wrote:
Fav wrote:

>2

3. what if this happened in ur guild , if 2 ppl would abuse bugging? Would you think ur whole guild is using this???
4. dont call me a scammer for no reason.. never scsmmed anyone yet and im not looking forward to…
5. if u dont like me for any reason just block me i never gonna bother u lol.. so u also stop bothering me with ur ugly hate :evil:
1. Yeah sure neet
2. Ha, yeah okay Jarsu
3. I would kick them like a normal person would? Because I don't want cheaters in my guild and it is explicitly against my rules? I wouldn't have people doubting who's doing what because I'd have already solved the issue, unlike you who clearly turned a blind eye until we ALL noticed, eat shιτ.
4. Ha, I'm not calling you a scammer, I'm just telling you to watch for your mom's credit card buddy, credit card debt isn't fun.
5. I can't block you, fvcking moron, robby hasn't added it yet.

copium
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

cyro557

Post by cyro557 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:54 am

cinos wrote:
Fav wrote:
Zeltonn wrote:

>2
Wrong. It's actually 4.
Compared to Kamikaze Penguins having 3 and [V][O][D} Having 3 as well, I don't think it's fair to blame a guild based with such harsh numbers, considering there are just as bad guilds. also KATZ has 4.

Stop accusing guilds with wrong numbers
YT:Nerfski
Discord:cyro557#7569
HH:cyro557
Elia:cyro/cyro557

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:57 am

{NZ}Jkl wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:29 am
man's jealous :lol:
I'm sorry, this you? You can't hide from me :lol: :clown:

Last edited by CrazyVanilla on Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:06 am, edited 4 times in total.

cyro557

Post by cyro557 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:58 am

cyro557 wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:54 am
cinos wrote:
Fav wrote:

>2
Wrong. It's actually 4.
Compared to Kamikaze Penguins having 3 and [V][O][D} Having 3 as well, I don't think it's fair to blame a guild based with such harsh numbers, considering there are just as bad guilds. also KATZ has 4.

Stop accusing guilds with wrong numbers

EDIT:
KATS: 4
Hex Mortals: 1
Peaky Blinders: 4
Kamikaze Penguins: 3
House of Evolution: 1
VOID ( using square brackets makes it look goofy): 3
POWER FULL GUILD: 1
City of Gods: 1
Night Remnant: 3
WorId Dominators: 1
Le Perpetradoras: 1
World Dominators: 1
Mafia: 1
ArkAngels: 1
Last edited by cyro557 on Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fav

Post by Fav » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:58 am

Fav wrote:
cinos wrote:
Fav wrote:

>2

I am surely kicking these players .. but in my opinion its not my job looking for ppl who abuse cheating.
I cannot see who does and about the credit card.. im 19 years old and working already… probably older than most of you
Peaky Blinders #1 :mrgreen:

cinos

Post by cinos » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:09 am

Fav wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:58 am
Fav wrote:
cinos wrote:

>2

I am surely kicking these players .. but in my opinion its not my job looking for ppl who abuse cheating.
I cannot see who does and about the credit card.. im 19 years old and working already… probably older than most of you
We are literally the same age, how are you not mature enough to realize that as a leader it IS your job to know if your members are exploiting pieces of shιτ.

Also seeing as mine has like no exploiters whatsoever from what I can gather, YEAH maybe take a hint from me instead of pretending I am "jealous". I dunno about you, but I wouldn't want a guild who's members are only in it to ask for more money, only people like you get gratification from that kinda pyramid scheme.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

cyro557

Post by cyro557 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:12 am

cinos wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:09 am
Fav wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:58 am
Fav wrote:

We are literally the same age, how are you not mature enough to realize that as a leader it IS your job to know if your members are exploiting pieces of shιτ.
To Be fair though; EVEN if your guild had abusers, how would you know if they were abusing? What could Fav Have done to do better?
you provide all these solutions but no instruction