Login error (and some bugs)

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Jakub34
Login error (and some bugs)

Post by Jakub34 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:53 am

If I try loading the game again on a browser, I get that issue. If it is the first time I have logged into a game on a browser, I load in fine. (I've tried this on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge)

A bug I would like to bring up is one I reported long ago and it has to do with melee weapons using MP. Having a wand equipped while using a melee weapon will cause that melee weapon to use MP. I am not sure if this still happens, because I have no way of using MP. (and because the game disconnected me)

The building at the top right of Teplar Village will cause you to disconnect if you enter it. Not sure if this intended or not.

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Login error (and some bugs)

Post by Robby » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:27 pm

Strange, I have gotten this bug from time to time, but am unable to consistently get it. Are you able to get it to trigger every time somehow?

Jakub34

Post by Jakub34 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:43 pm

Robby wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:27 pm
Strange, I have gotten this bug from time to time, but am unable to consistently get it. Are you able to get it to trigger every time somehow?
Alright, so I cleared everything off of the browser (firefox) and the game loaded fine. As soon as I logged in, I refreshed the game and the error popped up.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:50 pm

Ok thanks for the info. I've made a tiny patch now that I believe should fix the issue. At least it's working for me now. Just let me know how it is for you.

Jakub34

Post by Jakub34 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:34 pm

Robby wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:50 pm
Ok thanks for the info. I've made a tiny patch now that I believe should fix the issue. At least it's working for me now. Just let me know how it is for you.
Yep. The game seems to be working fine now. There is also this other bug that has been know for quite some time, but loading up Eliatopia makes some strange noise. I have the tab muted, but the noise will still play.