Mini rayon gun bullets doesnt have rune effect

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Heneral
Mini rayon gun bullets doesnt have rune effect

Post by Heneral » Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:04 pm

The bullets of mini rayon gun is plain laser bullet even though i upgraded it with runes. It should have rune effects like other bullets or arrows.
One of the Monarch and Oldest Player in Elia Society.
Since The Game Was Created.

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Mini rayon gun bullets doesnt have rune effect

Post by Robby » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:34 pm

Hmm, are you sure you're not seeing them? I believe all bullets should work the same, but perhaps there is something I am forgetting.

Heneral

Post by Heneral » Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:18 am

Robby wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:34 pm
Hmm, are you sure you're not seeing them? I believe all bullets should work the same, but perhaps there is something I am forgetting.
Yes even in medium and high graphics its still normal bullets that fires no runes effect added you should try it for yourself or use my mini rayon gun perhaps.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:30 pm

Ok thanks for the info. I checked into this and it looks like currently only fire upgrades are shown for any bullet or arrow, regardless of the weapon. It looks like I never added in the other effects when more runes were added.

So I'll have it changed in next update so all upgrade effects will be shown on projectiles, as long as you are on the "medium" quality setting or higher. If on "low" or "very low" quality setting, no effects will be shown on the projectile.

Update should be out in a week or so with these changes.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:31 pm

Ok just a note here. I am going to go back on what I did in my previous post and remove all visual rune effects from bullets and arrows. They are a bit performance heavy and are causing the game too bog down too much especially when there are lots of players on screen shooting. I'll have this change made when next small patch is out.

Heneral

Post by Heneral » Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:00 am

Robby wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:31 pm
Ok just a note here. I am going to go back on what I did in my previous post and remove all visual rune effects from bullets and arrows. They are a bit performance heavy and are causing the game too bog down too much especially when there are lots of players on screen shooting. I'll have this change made when next small patch is out.
Support the arrow rain specially make lags the most.