Special skill points NEED fixing NOW!!! >:\

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
kincaleb
Special skill points NEED fixing NOW!!! >:\

Post by kincaleb » Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:59 am

SOOOOOOO... Mr.Devs im reporting a glitch that doesnt let you degrade some things when you lvl up. specifically the sacrafice things.

im always and casually playing eliatopia but then i have keep caution bc i have item sac. So i had it for a while and didnt like it, but ever time i lvled up it wouldnt let me degrade it. Its like i died in pit 20 times. Making me take hours-days to get my stuff back and then losing it again.

(sorry for such a sloppy message but i had to report as fast as i could right now bc i legit almost quit after losing all my stuff again for the 20th time)

Savage0

Re: Special skill points NEED fixing NOW!!! >:\

Post by Savage0 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:38 am

If you have the EXP loss skill, u have to degrade that to 0 first before the item sac skill.
KONO DIA DA!

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:28 am

You used to be able to downgrade a skill if it had a " children" skill and it was a bug, but it's stupid that you can't downgrade a skill even if it has a level over 1.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:36 pm

You can only downgrade a skill once per level up. So once you level up, you will be able to downgrade one skill. Then you will need to level up again before you can downgrade another one. Is this the issue you are referring to?

TheWood

Post by TheWood » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:50 pm

Robby wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:36 pm
You can only downgrade a skill once per level up. So once you level up, you will be able to downgrade one skill. Then you will need to level up again before you can downgrade another one. Is this the issue you are referring to?
No, if you for example want to downgrade an item sacrifice when you have an experience sacrifice, you can't do that even if the item sacrifice was level 5.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:21 pm

Ok thanks, I see what you mean. I'll change this for next update so that a skill can be downgraded (even if a parent skill is upgraded) if it is above level 1.

carlarom

Post by carlarom » Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:53 am

Lol I lost my reaper hood in pvp thinking I will get others item buy killing it haha
I am not dumb
I am stupid