Major Bug: No Monster Spawns

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Flashlight237
Major Bug: No Monster Spawns

Post by Flashlight237 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:13 am

Heya. Well, I managed to get back on the game just fine myself. Unfortunately, I came across an issue that's a bit of a big fish to fry. I went to the monster spawners of Teplar Village (the last place I was in was the department store). I haven't came across a single Ground Spitter. I figured, okay, it might just be the slow spawn rate of them. But then, I went to check to see if other monsters spawned. The monster that spawned the most often was the Squisher as far as I remember. Problem is... I've been standing next to a Squsher hole for several minutes and not once have I seen a single Squisher pop out. It's strange because all of the NPCs and warps pop up just fine, and heck, even the splash effect from jumping into the water works just fine, yet monsters refuse to spawn.

In case you ask, my IGN is Flashlight237 (pretty sure everyone needed to use their IGN to sign up into the forum in the first place) and I'm using Firefox.

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Major Bug: No Monster Spawns

Post by Robby » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:32 pm

Thanks for the report. This is most likely related to the equip bug and those other bugs. So this should be fixed in a little bit, today. If you still experience it after then, just go ahead and post.