Poison damage bug in pvp and other concern

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Mark_Yu

Poison damage bug in pvp and other concern

Post by Mark_Yu » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:48 pm

Good day rob when I was in pvp I saw that poison damage doesn't have effect to a mage with orb field. It should have a damage like the monster with poison effect in where they can't block poison damage.
Here is the link that shows in pvp poison damage doesn't have effect in a mage with force field,
https://youtu.be/RKdq-ifObQg
and also rob the knockdown of mage thunder is too much like you can't even scape in there if you have small amount of defense and HP I think that's too much.

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Poison damage bug in pvp and other concern

Post by Robby » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:00 pm

Thanks for the report along with the video! It's a little tough to tell since alot is going on in the video, but you are saying neither the other player nor the forcefield is taking poison damage?

Mark_Yu

Post by Mark_Yu » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:04 pm

Robby wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:00 pm
Thanks for the report along with the video! It's a little tough to tell since alot is going on in the video, but you are saying neither the other player nor the forcefield is taking poison damage?
Yeah Robby sorry for the video I was just using mobile, it was forcefield my bad, the poison damage can't be blocked right so by putting a poison rune to your items it should give damage to a player in pvp with a forcefield.

Mark_Yu

Post by Mark_Yu » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:05 pm

Mark_Yu wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:04 pm
Robby wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:00 pm
Yeah Robby sorry for the video I was just using mobile, it was forcefield my bad, the poison damage can't be blocked right so by putting a poison rune to your items it should give damage to a player in pvp with a forcefield.
In the video when I was shooting the mage with forcefield and my items has a poison rune but doesn't do any poison damage at all.

noire

Post by noire » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:07 pm

Been playing around mages around back when arrow hoard wasn't nerfed yet.

Poison dmg does not register on their protection. Is this the way how it should be? :v
- End

Mark_Yu

Post by Mark_Yu » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:10 pm

noire wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:07 pm
Been playing around mages around back when arrow hoard wasn't nerfed yet.

Poison dmg does not register on their protection. Is this the way how it should be? :v
Yeah I just noticed it when I'm a gunman but also see when I was a archer poison damage doesn't do any damage in a mage with forcefield it just block every damage.