Hp and Mp Bar

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
coke
Hp and Mp Bar

Post by coke » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:20 pm

please do something, its on the way of sight, can't see clearly the monster on that red line

and while chat is shown you can't click that part so you wont be able to kill the monsters on that spot

Also maybe time to change the damage formula? like it should not rely on weapons and gears but on players stats?

Kazzuto

Re: Hp and Mp Bar

Post by Kazzuto » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:59 pm

Completely agree with the damage formula thing, its ridiculous how the skills point is useless in the game. Even a 100 point skills mage with jester set and elemend wand s2 have the same damage output with 1 point mage jester set with jester staff s2.

[PH]--Admin--

Post by [PH]--Admin-- » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:29 am

Grave stat mo coke Hahaaha Ultimate Gunner . Kaso napaka Pay to Win talaga Ng gunner kailangan talaga mag invest para lumakas ang gunner. Motto panaman ni Robby I want fair and fun game this is not pay to win game 😂

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:48 pm

Yes please fix both

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:29 pm

Thanks for the info here. That's a lot of HP! I'll remove the functionality of the HP and MP bars increasing in size as your full HP and MP increase. I thought it was a cool feature, but it's presenting a problem for those with super high HP and MP.

It looks like the problem with the damage formula you mentioned is largely stemming from the fact that body equipment is giving TOO much stat increases, allowing almost anyone to equip a certain set and be able to do large amounts of damage with the set. I may have to see about lowering those stat bonuses on the equipment, to negate that a bit. I'll have to adjust some other stats and such as well to compensate. I'll see what I can do for next update. Thanks for the info.

CrazyVanilla

Post by CrazyVanilla » Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:09 pm

Robby wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:29 pm
Thanks for the info here. That's a lot of HP! I'll remove the functionality of the HP and MP bars increasing in size as your full HP and MP increase. I thought it was a cool feature, but it's presenting a problem for those with super high HP and MP.

It looks like the problem with the damage formula you mentioned is largely stemming from the fact that body equipment is giving TOO much stat increases, allowing almost anyone to equip a certain set and be able to do large amounts of damage with the set. I may have to see about lowering those stat bonuses on the equipment, to negate that a bit. I'll have to adjust some other stats and such as well to compensate. I'll see what I can do for next update. Thanks for the info.
His damage here is coming from the money power skill, he's carrying quite a lot of money on him and thats why his damage is so high (this is pretty broken and p2w to be honest, 129k dual damage as a cowboy is OP AF). I would say the biggest problem with the damage formula is how little each stat point into a class stat gives. Perhaps the equipment stats and class stat points could build off each other in some way? Like the equipment stats for strength are given slightly more weighting in the formula for each strength stat point you have added into strength?

gujiml

Post by gujiml » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:52 pm

coke wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:20 pm
please do something, its on the way of sight, can't see clearly the monster on that red line

and while chat is shown you can't click that part so you wont be able to kill the monsters on that spot

Also maybe time to change the damage formula? like it should not rely on weapons and gears but on players stats?
you can hide the chat but idk
I am Gujiml people Call me Guji Nice To Meet you

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:20 am

CrazyVanilla wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:09 pm
His damage here is coming from the money power skill, he's carrying quite a lot of money on him and thats why his damage is so high (this is pretty broken and p2w to be honest, 129k dual damage as a cowboy is OP AF). I would say the biggest problem with the damage formula is how little each stat point into a class stat gives. Perhaps the equipment stats and class stat points could build off each other in some way? Like the equipment stats for strength are given slightly more weighting in the formula for each strength stat point you have added into strength?

This ^

Don't think he even has anything equipped that's giving him artillery stats for those weapons.
Goddess of the hunt

gtx1650

Post by gtx1650 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:22 pm

coke wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:20 pm

Attachments
Screenshot_40.png
Screenshot_40.png (164.27KiB)Viewed 481 times
SyTriger if you view this youre super gay :vv: karma op

ImCrazy2

Post by ImCrazy2 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:23 pm

Can anyone of u guys think that most strong people have sacrifices upgraded? like coin, item, and exp sacrifice.