Can't revive (Explained-ish?)

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
mikel
Can't revive (Explained-ish?)

Post by mikel » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:55 pm

So, i got this thing that's been happening since the very time i've played eliatopia. I think this bug has existed for so long and no one has addresed it yet. I'm gonna try and explain what happens, and the stuff that also happens when this bug gets triggered.

Bug 1:Unable to respawn.
This is basic, you get stuck on the loading scene screen or whatever and that thing is just... there, though if you look into the void of the loading screen enough, you can actually see that you are alive and can walk. But the black screen is still there and the text. I think it has like 80% opacity that's why i think you can still look through the background. The bug here is the game is still running, but you are blinded with this black screen and the words "Loading scene screen" or whatever.

Bug 2:Unable to respawn. (2)
You are unable to respawn and i think your game actually died. Refresh your broswer.

Bug 3:Dying, but. You respawn in the area you died in.
Nothing much to this, when you die. You're alive for a bit in the area that you died on and the monster that killed you keeps killing you again-and-again (forever basically) the only way to fix this is you can either;
1. Restart ur browser (when restarting u are alive but not respawned back to the checkpoint, ex:alion hotel etc.)
2. Keep pressing the revive button (and you'll respawn, this takes forever. So just basically refresh ur browser.)
Idk how this bug happens, i think your character gets respawned too fast before it gets teleported to the checkpoint, and the game gets confused. And stops working.
frint fried...
moginns combat,, 11 (ELEVEN!!?)..

(epic orchestral sounds)

agsd swonger...

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Can't revive (Explained-ish?)

Post by Robby » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:10 pm

Thanks for the post! If this happens again, do you think you could post a screenshot of exactly where it is getting stuck at?

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:09 pm

I think the main problem is dying again before you can revive and tp to the other area, most of the time its on "loading new area scene" when you die again.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:38 pm

Ok thanks for the report. I'll try to change the order in which things are done so hopefully you can't re-die right away after pressing the revive button.