theres a scam method

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
VortexXLZ
theres a scam method

Post by VortexXLZ » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:30 pm

theres a scam method that someone used on me im not really sure how it works but he put like 370k in the trade and i didnt receive it after i accepted.

i didnt record it cuz it was so unexpected and i lost my neon shark set cuz of it

Troll

Re: theres a scam method

Post by Troll » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:33 pm

I think is foto the trading Sistem, that guy changed the Money to 0 in the last moment, beforr you accept

Kazzuto

Re: theres a scam method

Post by Kazzuto » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:45 am

Troll wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:33 pm
I think is foto the trading Sistem, that guy changed the Money to 0 in the last moment, beforr you accept
nah it's not, in HH this method used a long time ago. I've see one in 2019 where I trade some guy for stuff, he put the money and i clearly see the money there cuz he the one who accepted first, then when I click accept, boom my item gone but I didn't get the money. works for ticket too. so I'm not surprised if this method used in Eli since the trade system is same. Still wonder how they work.

ps. this also work for item, u lose your money but you didn't get the item they offer. The best way to prevent this happen to us that don't trade high price item with a low lvl players.