ANOTHER ONE

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
HellPlays
ANOTHER ONE

Post by HellPlays » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:06 am

When you press the walk buttons or attack and skill ..if there are NPC or Item stand or Sign it literally reads it. The outcome is I can't walk the dialogue comes out if your joystick Is Align with the NPC or items on CHEAPOS .

Robby
Site Admin

Re: ANOTHER ONE

Post by Robby » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:43 pm

Hmm, I'm not entirely sure what you mean here. Could you explain again?

HellPlays

Post by HellPlays » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:19 am

Clicking your Walking Stick in android it clicks the NPC Below too. So when you try to walk and press the Walking joystick the NPC below the joystick clicks too so basically You can't Walk cuz the dialogue of that NPC comes out. Everytime you pres the walking Button it keeps talking to the NPC. So your basically stuck talking to NPC.

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:46 pm

Are you talking about the one in cheapos? Cause you have to finish the mission go walk past him.

Kazzuto

Post by Kazzuto » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:25 pm

Robby wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:43 pm

Lets use this picture as an example, you see there is movement joystick, run, jump, pickup, interact, skill 1 to 3 button. the problem that he meant is when there is NPC that stand below those button it will open the dialogue box automatically. so when we try to walk away from the store and pressing movement joystick and there is NPC below it then the dialogue box keep opening and prevent us from moving away.

example in Cheapos there is so much shelf, such as helmets, accessories, shoes and weapons. When we enter that place there is literally below our movement joystick there is item shelf, so if we try to move it keep open the dialogue text such as " do u want to buy helmet?" then we press no, the dialogue box closed, and when we try to move again the dialogue box open again and again that prevent us from walking away.
Attachments
elia.jpg
elia.jpg (20.48KiB)Viewed 307 times

cinos

Post by cinos » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:46 pm

Kazzuto wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:25 pm
Robby wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:43 pm

Lets use this picture as an example, you see there is movement joystick, run, jump, pickup, interact, skill 1 to 3 button. the problem that he meant is when there is NPC that stand below those button it will open the dialogue box automatically. so when we try to walk away from the store and pressing movement joystick and there is NPC below it then the dialogue box keep opening and prevent us from moving away.

example in Cheapos there is so much shelf, such as helmets, accessories, shoes and weapons. When we enter that place there is literally below our movement joystick there is item shelf, so if we try to move it keep open the dialogue text such as " do u want to buy helmet?" then we press no, the dialogue box closed, and when we try to move again the dialogue box open again and again that prevent us from walking away.
The pain that is mobile gaming.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:48 pm

Ok thanks for the explanations. I will go ahead and disable interactions through touching on mobile in the next update, and limit it to only using the "interact" button.