LOTS OF PH PLAYERS VERBAL ABUSE.

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
DeathGun
LOTS OF PH PLAYERS VERBAL ABUSE.

Post by DeathGun » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:49 pm

ik lots of peeps experienced these. HOPEFULLY the GM would take this as a serious offense.
E

cinos

Re: LOTS OF PH PLAYERS VERBAL ABUSE.

Post by cinos » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:06 pm

Mate we have a chat censor for a reason, this isn't a bug nor is it an error, this is dumb.
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111

we_can

Post by we_can » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:48 pm

There's always a reason to insult someone, here, it's usually because a ph player calls spot and just says some stuff in tagalog.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

ImCrazy2

Post by ImCrazy2 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:30 am

But how would u know what they were saying? I guess translator?

we_can

Post by we_can » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:48 am

ImCrazy2 wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:30 am
But how would u know what they were saying? I guess translator?
I don't know what they're saying, but I can tell it's in tagalog because 1, they spam HAHAHAHAHHA after it, 2, I can't understand it, and 3, other players are also replying to it and having a conversation about it. I mean I don't really care abt ph players (as in I neither hate nor like them), but if they call spot, or if anyone calls spot or does something scummy, then yeah maybe I'll insult them.

og warrior

ImCrazy2

Post by ImCrazy2 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:58 am

Yeah spotting is a problem because of too much elia players or too little grinding areas.

we_can

Post by we_can » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:14 am

They still spot even if there's only 2 people in the room including them, even if it's a turtle slow warrior. I don't think you should ever spot, learn to share. If it's too crowded and you can't grind, do something else like trade with people, engage in teh community, have a nice conversation in Alion. If that's too dull for you, then play at a different time.

og warrior

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:11 am

we_can wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:14 am
They still spot even if there's only 2 people in the room including them, even if it's a turtle slow warrior. I don't think you should ever spot, learn to share. If it's too crowded and you can't grind, do something else like trade with people, engage in teh community, have a nice conversation in Alion. If that's too dull for you, then play at a different time.
No matter what you will tell them , how hard will you try to teach them-they will never EVER change. I know them for around 4 years and tried few things-believe me nothing will work on them. It is just their lifestyle, like they have it in DNA. Best way to deal with them is just to ignore everything they do. And pee them off sometimes if possible :lol: :lol: :lol: . OFC i don't mean all PH players here, we are still able to interact with some of them.

noire

Post by noire » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:36 am

Violation of TOS. Report that player and I'm sure he will face consequences [be it with warning/ ban if a repeated offender]
- End

GeraltOfRivia

Post by GeraltOfRivia » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:45 am

noire wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:36 am
Violation of TOS. Report that player and I'm sure he will face consequences [be it with warning/ ban if a repeated offender]
If it will look like that, at least 90% of players will face warn/ban, AT LEAST 90%.