"Enemy stats failed to load" "Pants stats failed to load". "Helmet stats failed to load" etc.

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Smooch
"Enemy stats failed to load" "Pants stats failed to load". "Helmet stats failed to load" etc.

Post by Smooch » Wed May 26, 2021 1:34 pm

:?: I cannot log in my account and these words are keep showing. I also tried different accounts, its still the same. There are no issues in my internet connection.

And I don't know the reason why is this happening. Its been 5 hours and I cant play the game.

G_Toast

Re: "Enemy stats failed to load" "Pants stats failed to load". "Helmet stats failed to load" etc.

Post by G_Toast » Wed May 26, 2021 1:38 pm

did you try desktop and browser version, dif browser, vpn ?
I'm a |
boy... |
_____/
.. V
...O
../|\
.../\

Smooch

Re: "Enemy stats failed to load" "Pants stats failed to load". "Helmet stats failed to load" etc.

Post by Smooch » Wed May 26, 2021 1:44 pm

Im only playing in my mobile phone , I tried to play HH and it worked. And the internet connection is smooth. So the problem is not my device. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and its still the same.

I just don't know what happened. I'm newbie, I've been playing for 4 days now.

Smooch

Post by Smooch » Wed May 26, 2021 2:00 pm

Please fix this error, I really don't know that happened. Eliatopia is working recently but now its not working.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Wed May 26, 2021 2:04 pm

This is still very strange to me why this is happening. I looked at this again and I have a small idea why, and I'll try to put the possible fix into next update.

My question is, was the game working on your device before, then all of a sudden it stopped? Or were you playing on a different device before?

Smooch

Post by Smooch » Wed May 26, 2021 2:07 pm

Yes Robby, the game is working before and now it stopped, this is my 4th day of playing Eliatopia and now I don't know what happened.
Last edited by Smooch on Wed May 26, 2021 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smooch

Post by Smooch » Wed May 26, 2021 2:08 pm

And Im still using the same device.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Wed May 26, 2021 2:49 pm

Ok, that is very strange then. Did you happen to do any updates to your phone or something? I am just unsure why players all of a sudden start having this issue.

Smooch

Post by Smooch » Wed May 26, 2021 2:58 pm

No, I didn't do anything, Ive been offline for an hour to do my school works, after that , I tried to play Eliatopia and then the problem occurred. I didn't do an update to my phone or anything. It just suddenly stopped functioning.

cinos

Post by cinos » Wed May 26, 2021 3:34 pm

>pants failed to load
heh
WELCOME TO THE AGE
OF THE CEBINAE!!!1111