"Enemy stats failed to load" "Pants stats failed to load". "Helmet stats failed to load" etc.

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
coolboynum1
Re: "Enemy stats failed to load" "Pants stats failed to load". "Helmet stats failed to load" etc.

Post by coolboynum1 » Wed May 26, 2021 4:03 pm

pants stats failed to load

lol
I shall make you subscribe to Troopas and Cinos O R

Robby
Site Admin

Re: "Enemy stats failed to load" "Pants stats failed to load". "Helmet stats failed to load" etc.

Post by Robby » Wed May 26, 2021 5:47 pm

@Smooch Ok, I'm really not sure why it is happening all of a sudden then. I'll put in some tracking for next update. Also, I have a small change I will make with how they are loaded that may fix it, but I'm not sure. Unfortunately though, you will have to wait until next week (I think) until the update comes out. Or just keep retrying and hope it works for now. =[

Guiller

Post by Guiller » Fri May 28, 2021 6:15 am

This happens to me when am not focusing on Elia on my scree. Tip: don't go to other tab while you're logging in.
PS: based on my experience
We.. Are..REAPER GENERALS!!

ImCrazy2

Post by ImCrazy2 » Fri May 28, 2021 10:59 am

This occured to me when i was a newbie. Sometimes I can log in by trying to log in again and again till it works.

FaolG3rd

Post by FaolG3rd » Fri May 28, 2021 7:31 pm

Robby wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 2:04 pm
This is still very strange to me why this is happening. I looked at this again and I have a small idea why, and I'll try to put the possible fix into next update.

My question is, was the game working on your device before, then all of a sudden it stopped? Or were you playing on a different device before?
Rob how are you saving the stats?
what method are you using to save them? Are you saving them in a file and then load it when the game starts, or playerprefs, or what?