Movement Speed Bug

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Guiller

Movement Speed Bug

Post by Guiller » Wed May 12, 2021 1:04 pm

idk if its just me but Since the last update movement speed bug is causing huge trouble when grinding. I guess its my fault upgrading the Stone Man & Brick Man Skill but isn't it too annoying when you're wearing a non-warrior weapon but movement speed still decreases. This occurs when you do the dodge roll thing. pls fix ASAP
We.. Are..REAPER GENERALS!!

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Movement Speed Bug

Post by Robby » Thu May 13, 2021 2:19 pm

Hmm, I'm not sure what bug you are referring to here. What exactly is the issue you are having?

we_can

Post by we_can » Thu May 13, 2021 3:15 pm

If you are a warrior and you upgraded both stone man and brick man, you have increased defense and power but your movement speed its decreased. If you switch your warrior weapons to a gun, you will still be slow. I don't think it is a bug but just a patch to fix the loophole of warriors being fast.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblXu9kpizGeIwMNLHWPvQ

og warrior

Swagybob

Post by Swagybob » Fri May 14, 2021 12:50 am

it's definitely a bug. fitness, stone man, and brick man shouldn't enable unless you're holding a sword

Guiller

Post by Guiller » Fri May 14, 2021 5:09 am

Robby wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 2:19 pm
Hmm, I'm not sure what bug you are referring to here. What exactly is the issue you are having?
The issue is every time I used dodge roll skill my movement speed decreases even I'm not wearing a warriors weapon and I think it is because I upgraded the stone and brickman skill. Now I'm working on downgrading the dodgeskill just 1 more level to go.
We.. Are..REAPER GENERALS!!