Some bugs

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Jakub34
Some bugs

Post by Jakub34 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Not sure if intended, but not of the shoes have item descriptions. Soccer shorts is also missing a description.

Clicking within the character menu still causes the player to attack.

Not really a bug, but you can push NPCs, which I see as a bad thing in the future. (You can fling stationary NPCs :v Just walk into them and see what happens)

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Some bugs

Post by Robby » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:17 pm

Thanks, it seems I forgot about the soccer shorts and the shoes. Descriptions for them all should be added now.

Which part of the character menu are you clicking? I believe your player shouldn't attack as long as you are clicking on a functional part of the menu.

Yes NPC's can now be moved. I may have to modify this in the future if it becomes a problem. However it should be noted, that NPC's positioning is not synced across clients. Meaning an NPCs position on your screen can be completely different from another players. So if you push an NPC to the end of a stage on your screen, there's a decent chance the NPC won't be at the same position on another players screen.

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Some bugs

Post by Robby » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:13 pm

Note, I found the issue with clicking certain sections of the character menu still causing the player to attack. This will be fixed in the next small patch.