Can't equip, unequip, use, and drop items in Inventory

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
MrHybridYT
Can't equip, unequip, use, and drop items in Inventory

Post by MrHybridYT » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:58 am

I experience this before and did not realize, but now its happening again. I go usually farming (WITH Poison rune{any poison rune}) using my Pellet Spitter. Due to the high fire rate from the gun, i think the game glitches. I can determine when the game is glitched due to the missing sfx and the visual effect from the poison rune effect. After I kept realizing the effects were gone, i knew that i can't use items (unequip, equip, use, drop, etc.) because the inventory is like frozen and would not function. After i was checking my broken inventory, i was finding a solution and decided to go to the previous or next area. But it was endlessly loading due to the glitch. I do not experience lag when changing areas or what so ever and I had to reload the game cause' i'm stuck on the loading screen. There was that one time while I was fighting the Ooze Horror, with my PELLET SPITTER, my HP was low and tried to heal but like i said, the inventory won't let me use any items, like ALL of it. So i Panicked and reloaded the game. Hoping this glitch will be fixed. I do not think this is the Pellet Spitter Gun's problem and i also do not think this is just my CPU or something. SUBSCRIBE
No Videos Yet. I Know!

Vos

Re: Can't equip, unequip, use, and drop items in Inventory

Post by Vos » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:22 am

It's definitely not a problem with Pellet Spitter, and also not CPU (I tested on a new and very old PC a while ago, the glitch still happens). Right now this is a very common bug, when it happens you can't travel to a different area and you also can't do anything in your inventory. Best fix to this would be just reloading the game when you find out your inventory is glitched, since right now there is no solution to this. Also, I think the longer you stay in one area, the higher is the chance for this bug to occur, so keep moving if you don't want to get stuck.
⚠ SPONTANEOUS HUMAN COMBUSTION ⚠
⚠ SPONTANEOUS HUMAN COMBUSTION ⚠

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Can't equip, unequip, use, and drop items in Inventory

Post by Robby » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:26 pm

Thanks, I have been hearing this from quite a bit of users and I am still not able to figure out why it is happening. I should have the desktop version of the game out this week. Once it's released, we can see if players still have this issue occur in the desktop version, and it will at least let me know if it is a web related problem.