Storm Cloud issue ,_,???

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Savage0

Storm Cloud issue ,_,???

Post by Savage0 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:42 pm

Wanted to try out the balance changes (after my MP rant of course) on my mage alt.
After using storm cloud a couple of times, very rarely, in some cases not every enemy is hit by the skill at once, then nearly most of the time they take 0 damage (am I maybe just too weak or do I need an electrical rune to make full use of storm cloud ....? it's chaining effect I refer to.) or is it my distance from the enemy ...

NULLIFIED.PNG
NULLIFIED.PNG (115.28 KiB) Viewed 183 times
KONO DIA DA!

Robby
Site Admin

Re: Storm Cloud issue ,_,???

Post by Robby » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:57 am

Thanks for the post. A little bit confused what's happening.

-Is the lightning bolt visual still hitting the enemy?
-Is damage text popping up and saying 0, or is no damage text popping up at all?
-Is the bug from the lightning bolt direct hit, or is it from the chained damage?

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:02 am

Robby wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:57 am
Thanks for the post. A little bit confused what's happening.

-Is the lightning bolt visual still hitting the enemy?
-Is damage text popping up and saying 0, or is no damage text popping up at all?
-Is the bug from the lightning bolt direct hit, or is it from the chained damage?
Lightning bolt visual hits the enemy
Damage text pops up and says 0 ..... sometimes it even just kills the enemy, sometimes it doesn't
and for the last question: both
I'll try to analyze what I see from farming further ..... but that's what I see mainly.
KONO DIA DA!

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:18 pm

Ok thanks, I tested and I believe it is because of the chaining effect. I'm gonna go ahead and just remove this chaining effect from the storm cloud, because honestly it makes things get a bit out of hand anyway. So this should be fixed then in the next update.

Savage0

Post by Savage0 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:29 pm

Robby wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:18 pm
Ok thanks, I tested and I believe it is because of the chaining effect. I'm gonna go ahead and just remove this chaining effect from the storm cloud, because honestly it makes things get a bit out of hand anyway. So this should be fixed then in the next update.
Alright, so its the chaining which mitigates the damage and makes it 0? I thought that storm cloud had a target limit per tick or something lol, thanks again.
KONO DIA DA!

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:53 pm

Yes unless I am mistaken. So technically, your storm cloud is doing the correct damage, I believe it's just the chaining that your seeing doing 0 damage. Which the chaining I'll have removed in the next update, since it's a bit much anyway, and just confuses things more than it needs.