I have always encounter this BUG

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Domino

I have always encounter this BUG

Post by Domino » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:06 am

So I will make it very simple :D
When you are playing for almost 20 to 30 mins you will experience that you can't able to access the following list
1.Friend List
2.Maps
3.Settings
4.Emeralds
you can still able to access your item but you can't view your item you can't drop or equip it and even use it

and if you trying to go to another area you will be stuck on Connecting to new area scene

and this type of bug specially when trading you just need to refresh the site to make it normal again

Sample: I trade to him a H1 and H2 then the H1 just over lap the slot from trading then I trade the H1 then the H2 just the front of H1

Image: >https://imgur.com/a/43hF39p<

I just trade my pineapple and cherries as you can see in the image the cherries and pineapple just fuse as one and over lap at the slot

I don't think if it's bug or normal when going to another area then having a loading screen and you can still move

And the arrow homing sometimes it's not moving to aim the mobs that actually not too far

And sometimes the items and coins just teleporting when you kill some mobs

I report this bug because I just want a good quality playing :)

DmKalbo

Re: I have always encounter this BUG

Post by DmKalbo » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:36 am

disable your adblock.robby found out that the adblock is the one behind in this bug
GGWP i love elia

yasvsV

Post by yasvsV » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:17 pm

DmKalbo wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:36 am
disable your adblock.robby found out that the adblock is the one behind in this bug
Nope, adblock doesn't seem to be the problem here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2304&start=10
Robby is still trying to figure out the cause of the problem, and the 12/24 update did not fix the problem. Hopefully, the bug will be fixed soon : )
๖ۣۜ𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝙮 𝙖 𝙨 𝙫 𝙨 𝙑
๖ۣۜ𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝔾ℕ: 𝓝𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼~
๖ۣۜ𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: nɹǝᙠ#7573

{NZ}Jkl

Post by {NZ}Jkl » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:05 am

that also happened to me I could only click my items and profile