My account lost all of it's stuff

Talk about any unintentional game issues here.
Island_King
My account lost all of it's stuff

Post by Island_King » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:10 am

So, I made a new account this week and it is called Zuji. I grinded this account and got money and items from a friend of mine. I grinded to level 15, then I joined a room and it said unable to connect to room. Then I reloaded the site and ALL OF MY ITEMS AND STATS WERE RESET. Please help me regain this account. I had *full blue wizard armor, blue wizard hat, blue wizard legs and a bat wing staff on the account*(I had more but that is the important stuff along with my level. It shows nothing at all when I go to it items wise. It also HAS 1 FOR EVERY STAT. This means it glitched because default would have 5 of the main skill(mine was mage).

Quick summary: I made a new account named Zuji, I got disconnected after reaching level 16 and walking to a new area and it said unable to connect to room. I reloaded, and my items were gone and my stats were all put at 1. My level also went down to level 1 again.
YOU CAN JUST DELETE THE ACCOUNT AND I WILL RECREATE IT> I GAVE THE MONEY TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT>

Robby
Site Admin

Re: My account lost all of it's stuff

Post by Robby » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:50 pm

Ok, go ahead and check now. I got your level and some money for you to buy the equipment.

Thanks for all of the info. I'm still slowly trying to work out why this is happening. Your info does help.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:46 pm

Ok, I've checked into this. I'm still not 100% sure why this happened in the first place, but I added a fail-safe in the next patch that will save your data in case this disconnect happens. Hopefully this should cover cases such as yours.

Zuji

Post by Zuji » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:06 am

The money is in the acc but my magic stat is still at 1 when it is at 4 or 5 when u make a new acc

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:33 pm

Woops, sorry about that. I thought I added them back. Go ahead and check your skill points now.

Zuji

Post by Zuji » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:07 pm

It currently has the correct level/ money/ skill points but all the regular stats are still at 1 and I don't have points to spend. The magic stat for example should be at liek 4 or 5, whatever the base stat is when you make a new account.

Robby
Site Admin

Post by Robby » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:52 pm

Ok, nooow ahead and check. =P

Zuji

Post by Zuji » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:02 pm

Perfect, it works :D

Zuji

Post by Zuji » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:05 pm

Although it still only had 1 as a default magic stat instead of 5. So if you could add 4 to my magic that would be great because if you don't then my account is behind everyone else at the same level. :(